Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Coconut is disgusting

350x700px-LL-e0b42df9_143zsxs.jpg.gif

Fun fact

German chocolate cake has nothing to do with Germany. It was created in America by a guy named Samuel German.

Guardians of the galaxy 2 was terrible

Fun fact

Guardians of the galaxy 2 was terrible
Might be one of the worst movies I've ever seen. I usually don't walk out from theaters, but after 20 minutes I couldn't take it anymore. Too damn fake and corny

Everything was good about the movie. Aside from that, you can't even form an opinion on any movie after 20 minutes.

Cancer is so prevalent because we put so much processed, man-made crap in our bodies and hardly anything natural.

1 was good to me.

2 was too much cgi
Too many corny jokes beat to death

Also....the eventual cgi villain battle at the end of superhero movies is tired.

To me that was the difference between wonder woman being good and great.

The NFL won't exist 100 years from now, or it will but the play on the field will basically be a rougher version of two-hand touch.

If Kevin James, Kevin Hart, Amy Schumer, Seth Rogen, Adam Sandler, Jennifer Lawrence, David Spade, Ben Affleck, or Will Smith are in it as a major character, it's trash.

Yes, that's where we're at now with Will Smith and Jennifer Lawrence. Obviously they've got some big hits in their resume, but where we're at right now, if they're in it as a major character, it's garbage.

Whole damn galaxy being saved by a raccoon and a tree? Nah, I'm not with it.

Exactly

Everything was good about the movie. Aside from that, you can't even form an opinion on any movie after 20 minutes.

I definitely can. If I don't find the non-stop corny jokes, dancing baby trees, etc. entertaining in the first 20 minutes, why would I assume it's going to magically change for me for the remaining 2 hours?

Brad Pitt is overrated

Good in bit parts, but as a lead he is ZZZ
^agreed I actually think he's a bad actor, like James Dean
I was watching a movie with him in it yesterday called Giant and son was horrible, it looked like the other actors where trying
to keep from laughing at him in every scene

Back
Top Bottom