Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

If you voted for Clinton instead of Bernie Sanders in the Democratic Race, you definitely deserve Donald Trump as your President.

funny how i've heard others express that they dislike her but yet they still try and shove her down our throats
i'm sure being from a well-connected jewish family has nothing to do with it :wink:

Oh for sure I think there are countless people who don't like her, I agree, she is being forced on us, but regardless, I would smash. Speaking of people being forced on us, Chrissy Thiegen. It's like someone wants her to happen sooooo bad, I just don't get it

These are both stupid

$_35.jpg

nike-air-foamposite-one-sharpie-pack.jpg

You shoulda seen the m&n thread once it was said they were gonna drop that jersey :lol:

Cancer is so prevalent because we put so much processed, man-made crap in our bodies and hardly anything natural.

Its in the food, the air, the ground, the water & not much can be done the way everything is therefore a solution is not available. :smh:

people don't like to talk about it

That's not a valid point :lol:

It's a damn movie!
Just because it's a movie doesn't mean all bets are off. If it were a raccoon with amazing abilities, like Yoda, that would be one thing. And if there were ALL KINDS of other talking animals and this just happened to be one talking animal who has some sort of amazing ability, I'd be with it.

But just a talking raccoon and a tree? Saving the whole galaxy?

Nope.

("People analyze stuff too much" in 3... 2...)

Its in the food, the air, the ground, the water & not much can be done the way everything is therefore a solution is not available. :smh:

people don't like to talk about it
The solution is as simple as what you just named the problem to be: it's in the air, the ground, and water.

Sooo... stop... putting chemicals... in... the air, and... the ground... and... the water.

Yes, it's going to take time. Probably wouldn't even be accomplished in our generation if we started RIGHT NOW TODAY, but that's the solution.

"But with THIS chemical, apples grow TWICE AS BIG and they actually RESIST bugs!"

But... is cancer a worthy payoff?

Back
Top Bottom