Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Come on now. Lets not be ridiculous. Some reporter getting caught up in the weather hype & realizing they messed up isn't mansplaining. Starting to feel like when you point out racism to white people and they spend all the time they can finding bad examples and pointing out times when it isn't racism instead of acknowledging that yes it exists.

Come on now. Lets not be ridiculous. Some reporter getting caught up in the weather hype & realizing they messed up isn't mansplaining. Starting to feel like when you point out racism to white people and they spend all the time they can finding bad examples and pointing out times when it isn't racism instead of acknowledging that yes it exists.
I agree, it isn't.

Just said some women would say it was.

Not my thoughts. Just check the comments.

I maybe wrong, but I feel like deaf people already have so much on their plate, they not worried bout HOW someone explains something to them. Unless you just have a really condescending look on your face when you're explaining something. Mansplaining and manspreading are some super first world 5% YT women problems.

A major problem with these narrative-based convos is that people doing the labeling aren't ready and willing to have open discussion about them. It's just "Either you see that it happens, or *censored* off!! That's it!"

And with respect to that, I should note that, yes, an even more major problem with these topics is the people who don't even acknowledge that these narratives... happen.

Conversation/discussion is of so little interest.

manspreading are some super first world 5% YT women problems.
21MANSPREADING4web-articleLarge.jpg

i remember when this was a public agenda, on nyc subway trains.
"Them" really be hating.

I had to tell this 19 year old girl at my job how to do the job.

She’d get so butt hurt and mad and start screaming at me i just gave up.

“Looks great!”

“Give er hell” 👍👍

Knowing damn well everything she does looks like *** but I’m not arguing with a 19 year old at her first job her dad got her.

Let the bosses handle it, idc

Idk about instant coffee, the ones from the Philippines in those packets are terrible so im biased against them. :lol:

I guess like the Folgers one and stuff is ok. My mom used to have it all the time when I was a kid. Now she has a Keurig and meh, not my fav but its def “good enough”.

Way too many American girls exert out muscline energy...no bueno b
Not necessarily agreeing with this, but reminded me of this young white chick at work once with the fattest ***, then she opened her mouth and talked exactly like Big *****. Like a tough, deep voice saying "The kid ******* did this, so I ******* had to do what I had to do, kid was ******* nuts". I don't even know how one could get through her barrier to smash.

Not necessarily agreeing with this, but reminded me of this young white chick at work once with the fattest ***, then she opened her mouth and talked exactly like Big *****. Like a tough, deep voice saying "The kid ****ing did this, so I ****ing had to do what I had to do, kid was ****ing nuts". I don't even know how one could get through her barrier to smash.
97C49649-EDF0-44AC-89DB-928B819E9703.png

I used to joke around about how there should be requirement on them apps for girls to put up a recent photo showing their body, ideally a bikini photo, because I have been bamboozled one too many times due to angles, type of clothes they're wearing, them gaining sum lbs, etc. But more recently, I found it a bit untasteful for girls to be having photos like that all up on the web so now it's an auto left swipe with no hesi.

Back
Top Bottom