Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

If they stopped making these electric cars look so futuristic they would be significantly more popular.
I'm mechanical as a mfer but my Achilles has always been electricity. I can practically remodel a house as long as it's wired already. When I install a ceiling fan you would think by my attire I was about go outside and climb the light pole. Def not interested in an electric car.

Bust down
IMG_1658.jpeg

Traditional
IMG_1657.jpeg

^ I agree... it kinda ruins the value of the chain too...a tennis chain is more appropriate for a diamond chain imo... but I think people like the look of a brolic chain and have it iced out so just go with a bust down cuban chain instead

I used to feel for girls who talked about their experiences getting mansplained to. But now i don't and understand why some girls get mansplained to.
I supervise a female co-worker that gets emotional every time I give her feedback. She is doing a decent job but could definitely improve. Since she isn’t open to feedback I have to mansplain every question she asks and work in feedback in the least threatening way possible in hopes that her work performance improves🫠

I supervise a female co-worker that gets emotional every time I give her feedback. She is doing a decent job but could definitely improve. Since she isn’t open to feedback I have to mansplain every question she asks and work in feedback in the least threatening way possible in hopes that her work performance improves🫠
Are you direct teammates?
Or are you her supervisor?
What I'm getting at: Does her work directly affect yours?

If no, then...
I have to mansplain every question she asks
... you don't, though.
Unless there's a component I'm missing.

WTH is mansplained

When a man explains something to a woman and the woman takes as if she doesn't understand because she's a woman. So basically, the difference between explaining and "mansplaining" is how the woman feels about how you're explaining whatever to her.

Back
Top Bottom