DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

:lol: you got the oogie boogie

I really like what they did to DCA for Halloween, I just wish it extended to the whole park, there was that big space in front of the CarsLand entrance with the vineyard design which was practically pitch black at night.

And the Hollywood Studios by the Monster Inc ride is practically dead, it doesn't help that the ride was even closed but even if it's open that place is just wasted space. They need to get Marvel Land going very soon to fill up that space.

Poison apple stein for my girl and the poison glow cubes, Oogie boogie for me and maybe the Mickey pumpkin bucket for my daughter. Heading their Sunday morning. Gonna try and not spend much that day

The oogie boogie line was crazy lol. It was like a 30 min wait.

Cars land by far was my favorite with the Halloween decorations in DCA. It sucks they removed most of the super hero stuff in Hollywood. If you’re around that area, the caramel apple smoothie at Schmoozies was pretty good

Poison apple stein for my girl and the poison glow cubes, Oogie boogie for me and maybe the Mickey pumpkin bucket for my daughter. Heading their Sunday morning. Gonna try and not spend much that day
already 35+- bucks in the hole man
get them early

Ok, it's on my bucketlist to visit DisneyLAND at least once. I've visited Disney World, but I really want to experience the Land. Is it at least as good as disneyworld? Maybe a tie? Any input from someone who has had the opportunity to visit both would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!
Its better than Disneyworld.

100k? Damn Disney is cakin, I wonder how many weddings they avg a year. Can't blame them if rich folks are willing to shell out.

really? damn

the article says price is from $3500 to $12k so I assume that would be the highest

for a $100k, they better put a bed somewhere inside that castle and let me have my honeymoon there :lol:

yeah i was going to
but now my girl she aint tripping
we planned to get married next year
but last month on ur anniversary
we just said **** it and got married
i was tryna have us go to disney world for our honeymoon
but stuff didn't work out cause of our jobs and how we just did it last minute
so we went to disneyland instead
thinking bout going down their this weekend
but might wait till next

really? damn

the article says price is from $3500 to $12k so I assume that would be the highest

for a $100k, they better put a bed somewhere inside that castle and let me have my honeymoon there :lol:
12k is JUST to add cinderella's carriage to the package i believe
i have the pamphlet disney sent me with price breakdowns and stuff somewhere around my house
but i was just gonna keep it real casual/small with like 32 people
was gonna have mickey and minny
also have rodger rabbit
cause u can request other characters
but have to get it approved
and was gonna have goofy
my girls cousin knows tevin cambell
and was gonna have him come
and sing stand out
while goofy there doing the perfect cast dance :lol:
for that it woulda been around 15k

Actually it's $180,000

WISHES COLLECTION FEATURED PRICINGAll prices and guidelines are subject to change.
Ceremony
Venues at Disneyland® Hotel - $3,200*
Venues at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa - $3,200*
Morning Sleeping Beauty's Castle Ceremony - $62,200**
Evening Sleeping Beauty's Castle Ceremony and Theme Park Reception - $180,000***
Morning Theme Park Ceremony - $45,145***

Note: All Ceremonies must be accompanied by a Reception. Ceremony only is not currently an option at the Disneyland Resort.

*Prices do not include any applicable tax, gratuity or additional fees. All products/services and pricing are subject to availability and may change at any time without notice. During certain seasons and on holidays, higher prices may apply.
**Inclusive of Ceremony Décor Package
***Inclusive of Ceremony and Reception Décor Package

DisneyWeddings

That's if u have it inside the theme park
Traditionally MOST normal people have the reception at venues inside the grand Californian
Disneyland hotel or paradise pier
But u can also have it inside the theme park
At the animation studio and few other spots

Yeah I know I've spoken to them over the phone multiple times, I was just referring to evening ceremony, in front of the castle because that's what we wanted. We didn't really like the rest.

Got the poison apple stein but no luck on oogie boogie bucket. Got there too late in the day. If anyone picks up an extra let me know.

Was wondering when the us would start doing the popcorn buckets. Still have my toy story alien from disneysea and always thought of bringing it with me. They do the discounted refills down here too?

Disneyland been doing popcorn buckets, they had the awesome Tie Fighter Popcorn Bucket when they started Season of the Force.

I don't really buy popcorn so I am not 100% but I believe you just get discounted refill, like $1-$2 if you have one of those buckets.

I think they have a promotion for AP holders, $1 refills with the buckets.

I am not sure how it works though or if you have to bring a receipt but it's only suppose to be good for your stay that day, maybe they just look at the bucket and if it's still sold in the park you can get away with it?

just goes to show how much i go to disneyland lol but last time i was at disney sea and got my popcorn bucket with the lanyard was in 2014. dont remember disneyland doing those type of buckets during that time? then again ive never had an annual pass and dont go as frequently as most in here :lol: tho i wish i did.

maybe ill try to refill next time i go. thanks!

My girl wants to go near Halloween. Anybody ever been near that time? What's special goin on then?

To Disneyland?

Lots going on actually, there's the Halloween Party at night for Disneyland (sold out now) and there's plenty of decos at DCA. Fantasmic on weekends. Haunted Mansion Holiday. Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy. Guardians of the Galaxy Monster After Dark.

Back
Top Bottom