DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

rfx45 rfx45 thanks brotha. apparently right after a hurricane is a good time to hit the parks. lines aren’t long and not too crowded. tryin to get used to the humidity though coming from SF

I remember my wife and I met Seth Green at Disneyland and he and his girl and entourage(if you're a fan of the show, its actually those same guys, which i thought was funny) were on one of those tours. I just thought it was some celebrity package or he was part of the disney family creatively so he had access to those things.
It seems worth it to me if you have a big group or have kids because thats when you'd literally have to ride all the rides.. If it were just me and my wife, we'd just want to his a handful of rides at both parks, the priority seating at parades would be clutch though.
Of course if you have the money why not?

^ ^ ^
yeah, I think it's those checkered vest cast members you see walking around with them

could be a good bundle to do with the Royal 21 Dinner

rfx45 rfx45 thanks brotha. apparently right after a hurricane is a good time to hit the parks. lines aren’t long and not too crowded. tryin to get used to the humidity though coming from SF

I could imagine, you and your fam lucked out that your trip was just after the hurricane passed.

I remember my wife and I met Seth Green at Disneyland and he and his girl and entourage(if you're a fan of the show, its actually those same guys, which i thought was funny) were on one of those tours. I just thought it was some celebrity package or he was part of the disney family creatively so he had access to those things.
It seems worth it to me if you have a big group or have kids because thats when you'd literally have to ride all the rides.. If it were just me and my wife, we'd just want to his a handful of rides at both parks, the priority seating at parades would be clutch though.
Of course if you have the money why not?
yeah me and my wife seen the dude from full house last year at california adventure
he was on one of them tours
was just him and like 5 people
the stamos dude

Seems like every celeb has a guide, I saw ice cube with his family, guided. Terry crews, guided. Regular old me, nada.

f' that if they start charging for single riders :lol:

and yah celebs got to take those guided tours or else they'd be in line and everyone there's gon' want to take a pic with them

Toy Story Land Model
dhkjgkay487692.jpg

dhkjgkay48769333.jpg

dhkjgkay487693b.jpg

dhkjgkay487693c.jpg

yup, opens next year at the now-former Hollywood Studios

I like watching this guys vids, he's pretty detail oriented on his reports and explanations

Officially booked at the World next February...14th to the 20th...It's President's Day Weekend so hopefully the crowds won't be THAT crazy...Plus it's my kids first trip so I kind of hope it's low key relaxed...

Never been in February before and wondering how the weather is that time of year...

Mickey's halloween party tickets sold out. Didn't buy my tickets in time...smh. If anybody has info on getting 2 tickets, let me know.

Officially booked at the World next February...14th to the 20th...It's President's Day Weekend so hopefully the crowds won't be THAT crazy...Plus it's my kids first trip so I kind of hope it's low key relaxed...

Never been in February before and wondering how the weather is that time of year...
u BETTER take hella pics
come back to this thread and show us

First Look: 2017 Haunted Mansion Holiday Gingerbread House at Disneyland Park

“The gingerbread mansion this year has a bug problem – gingerbread bugs! But it’s not a problem that a gingerbread Oogie Boogie can’t fix. He pried open the roof of the gingerbread mansion and has his fork at the ready, happy to fix the infestation in the only way he would – by eating them,” says Tim Wollweber, associate art director for Disney Parks, who designed this year’s house. “But quite a few bugs have gotten loose and are rampaging across the ballroom table, tormenting the gingerbread zombies there, who are forced to defend themselves with silverware!”

The house is six feet tall to the roof point, but the animated Oogie Boogie himself is seven feet tall. There are more than 70 bugs “scurrying” across the ballroom table and the ballroom itself. We have been told there might be a few gingerbread bugs that have escaped out of the ballroom … think you can find them?

What did it take to make this whimsical ginger-dread house? We asked the creative team at Disneyland Resort Central Bakery – Executive Pastry Chef Jean-Marc Viallet and Lead Pastry Chef Edgar Urtola – for their shopping list:

• 200 pounds gingerbread
  • 200 pounds powdered sugar
  • 4 gallons egg whites
  • 1 gallon lemon juice
  • 30 pounds white chocolate
  • 50 pounds gum paste
  • 8 ounces (each) food coloring (blue, purple, orange, yellow, red)
  • 16 ounces green food coloring
  • 50 pounds fondant
  • 1/3 pound glitter
  • 200 hours Disney Culinary Magic
Haunted Mansion Holiday lasts through early January 2018, giving you plenty of time to check out this creepy cool gingerbread creation.

hmhgbh47576621.jpg

after being at disney world for the last few days disneyland really needs to change the ticket taking/verifying process. take pics of people at the gate is waaay to time consuming. at DW you scan you magic band or ticket and scan you finger. sooo much faster. there were no ridiculous lines to get in the parks

Is the mickeys not so scary party worth the price of admission

for retail, yeah it’s fun. you walk around, collect a ton of candy, get on rides with little to no lines, and see cool costumes (some people go all out)

Is the mickeys not so scary party worth the price of admission

for retail, yeah it’s fun. you walk around, collect a ton of candy, get on rides with little to no lines, and see cool costumes (some people go all out)

This...Not sure if paying the price gauge is worth it but it IS worth it if you can get in for retail...Can't comment on the Disneyland stuff of course but over at the Magic Kingdom the parade is great...Easy on rides are a nice bonus too...What we really liked is how all the cast members get into the festivities...

This...Not sure if paying the price gauge is worth it but it IS worth it if you can get in for retail...Can't comment on the Disneyland stuff of course but over at the Magic Kingdom the parade is great...Easy on rides are a nice bonus too...What we really liked is how all the cast members get into the festivities...

Its going to be 4 of us, at first I said no because of the high price but it looks like so much fun for the kids. Did the kids enjoy themselves?

First Look: 2017 Haunted Mansion Holiday Gingerbread House at Disneyland Park

“The gingerbread mansion this year has a bug problem – gingerbread bugs! But it’s not a problem that a gingerbread Oogie Boogie can’t fix. He pried open the roof of the gingerbread mansion and has his fork at the ready, happy to fix the infestation in the only way he would – by eating them,” says Tim Wollweber, associate art director for Disney Parks, who designed this year’s house. “But quite a few bugs have gotten loose and are rampaging across the ballroom table, tormenting the gingerbread zombies there, who are forced to defend themselves with silverware!”

The house is six feet tall to the roof point, but the animated Oogie Boogie himself is seven feet tall. There are more than 70 bugs “scurrying” across the ballroom table and the ballroom itself. We have been told there might be a few gingerbread bugs that have escaped out of the ballroom … think you can find them?

What did it take to make this whimsical ginger-dread house? We asked the creative team at Disneyland Resort Central Bakery – Executive Pastry Chef Jean-Marc Viallet and Lead Pastry Chef Edgar Urtola – for their shopping list:

• 200 pounds gingerbread
  • 200 pounds powdered sugar
  • 4 gallons egg whites
  • 1 gallon lemon juice
  • 30 pounds white chocolate
  • 50 pounds gum paste
  • 8 ounces (each) food coloring (blue, purple, orange, yellow, red)
  • 16 ounces green food coloring
  • 50 pounds fondant
  • 1/3 pound glitter
  • 200 hours Disney Culinary Magic
Haunted Mansion Holiday lasts through early January 2018, giving you plenty of time to check out this creepy cool gingerbread creation.

hmhgbh47576621.jpg
was there yesterday and it actually smells like gingerbread during this portion of the ride ...at first i thought it was fake

Back
Top Bottom