DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

to those going to the Halloween Party, here's some merch

the villains set pins pretty cool

mhpa091283401923.jpg

Annual Passholders attending the event will find a logo t-shirt with Mickey Mouse, and a limited edition pin featuring the Headless Horseman (edition size 5,000).

mhpap10928401932.jpg

For guests who enjoy collecting Disney pins, we are releasing a limited edition box set with images of classic Disney Villains. This set will have an edition size of 1,000.

mhpp0928340923.jpg

Other pins will include a limited release logo pin, a limited edition “Halloween Screams” pin that spins, and a limited edition pin inspired by the “Frightfully Fun Parade.” The latter pin includes images of Zero and Oogie Boogie from “Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.” Both limited edition pins will have edition sizes of 4,000 each.

One final item is a light-up pumpkin ornament that includes the event logo.

mhpb0918234234.jpg

The best locations to find these items during the event is Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A., Pioneer Mercantile in Frontierland, and Pieces of Eight in New Orleans Square.

Select pins will also be offered in pin trading locations such as 20th Century Music on Main Street, U.S.A., Westward Ho Trading Company in Frontierland, or Little Green Men Store Command in Tomorrowland.

Annual Passholders should visit Disneyana on Main Street, U.S.A., or Tomorrowland Starcade to find apparel and pins.

there's also some pumpkin churros

got a chance to checkout Magic Kingdom while the halloween decorations were up. I got say disneyland does it a lot bigger and a lot better. at MK it was pretty much down main street and the entrance. No done up haunted mansion or space mountain. not even the area around the castle was done up. kinda disappointing

you got to get back and check out DCA because I think they pretty much went all out too

CarsLand looks awesome and once Pixar Pier is up next year, that done up in Halloween decos gon' look great too

A few observations yesterday... Pixar Pier will definitely look great next year as part of the Halloween celebration but they need to upgrade some of those rides.

CA Screamin' breaks down constantly, must have been at least 3 times yesterday and those are just the time I checked on the app. Walking to Toy Story Mania, there were two trains stuck on the tracks because it broke down and one of the trains were close to the peak. I think it took a good 30min to fix it and if I were sitting there for that long, I'd demand a free ticket or access to Club33 :lol:

Toy Story Mania needs to fix the lines, FP really screwed it up and a relatively short line that would usually be a 25min wait became more than an hour because they would let 15-20 people from the FP line and then let 4-6 from the standby line. It was ridiculous. They also need to fix the screens on that ride, they are old and now dizzy-inducing. The first screen I swear I was seeing double. they need to upgrade it to the screen they use in the Guardians ride, the giant screen at the queue is like beyond 4k, the clarity was insane and that even the view from the outside is so clear. The ride is fantastic by the way, loved it. Got to try the After Dark version next time though which brings me to the next issue I had, MaxPass.

MaxPass could have been integrated better. First Disneys Free WiFi was terrible, it rarely worked. Buying it took like 45min to get confirmation. They also need to increase the number of FP that someone could get because they sell out quick and on a Tuesday that had a little crowd, I was surprised how fast those went. CarsLands Racer was instantly out and Guardians Halloween version that starts at 6pm were gone too quick. Pretty much all the rides except for Grizzly River were sold out while at DL most rides were still available outside of Space Mountain late in the afternoon.

Photopass was clutch though, unlimited pics for the day is awesome especially if you're with a family, most of the picture queue had long lines though.

people were going crazy for that Oogie Boogie popcorn bucket, I saw one dude who bought 7 of them

Your Quintessential List of Halloween Culinary Collectibles at Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort

sdjnf308103.jpg

Mugs, popcorn buckets, bottle toppers, glow straws . . . take home some of the Disney fun with these collectible culinary novelties! Our novelty teams have been hard at work this year coming up with new offerings.

“Each year, we look forward to creating exciting new Food & Beverage novelty products that guests can enjoy in the parks and take home with them at the end of their trip as a piece of the magic,” says Product Development Manager Marcus Gonzalez.

These delightfully frightful novelties will start appearing throughout September and October, so keep this list handy so you can find them in each of the parks during Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort Halloween Events.

Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort Novelties

Halloween Travel Mug

Halloween Popcorn Bucket (trick or treat-themed)

• Disneyland park
Halloween Popcorn Bucket for Annual Passholders (Disney Villain-themed)

• Disneyland park
Halloween Popcorn Bucket (with Headless Horseman and Oogie Boogie)

• Disney California Adventure park
Mickey Pumpkin Premium Popcorn bucket

• Disneyland park
Oogie Boogie Premium Popcorn Bucket

• Disneyland park (New Orleans Square)
Traffic Cone Sipper with Halloween Stickers (16 and 32 ounces)

Poison Apple Stein

• Disneyland park
  • Disneyland Hotel
  • Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
  • Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
kdjnfq8103.jpg

Poison Apple Glow Cubes

• Disneyland park (red cube)
  • Disney California Adventure park (red cube)
  • Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge (exclusive green glow cube)
  • Disneyland Hotel (red cube)
  • Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel (red cube)
  • Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (red cube)
kjdfhq9391.jpg

Headless Horseman Glow Straw/Clip

Mickey Pumpkin Glow Bottle Topper

• Disneyland park
Tire Pumpkin Glow Straw

• Disney California Adventure park (Cars Land – Flo’s V8 Café, Cozy Cone Motel)
Hitchhiking Ghost Tiki Mug (2nd Edition)

sdjhf0813.jpg

Walt Disney World Resort Halloween Novelties

Halloween Popcorn Bucket (Trick or Treat)

Mickey Pumpkin Popcorn Bucket

Oogie Boogie Popcorn Bucket

Hitchhiking Ghost Tiki Mug (2nd Edition)

yeah ppl were buying those oogie boogie thinsg up on sunday
right befor we left DCA around 6:30, there was a massive line ( over 50 ppl) trying to cop it near the headless horseman area

i did buy a poison apple stein at plaza inn to go along with the fried chicken meal

I was going to buy that mickey stein too (had lunch at plaza inn for that fried chicken) but got lazy after thinking about it and that I had to carry it around the rest of the day :lol:

plus it said it lights up but I couldn't figure out how it actually lit up, they probably mean glow in the dark?

I was going to buy that mickey stein too (had lunch at plaza inn for that fried chicken) but got lazy after thinking about it and that I had to carry it around the rest of the day :lol:

plus it said it lights up but I couldn't figure out how it actually lit up, they probably mean glow in the dark?
yeah it glows in the dark , didnt realize it til get got to haunted mansion and walked into the home

Mickey's Halloween party was pretty cool, a lot more crowded than I thought it would be. It was fun seeing all the costumes and decorations

Here's a few pics I took:

awesome pics! how was the lines for the rides?

best part is the villains come out and get some shine... and the overload of candies

I wish one of the half marathon at DL was villains themed, I'd run it every time like the Avengers Half

Ok, it's on my bucketlist to visit DisneyLAND at least once. I've visited Disney World, but I really want to experience the Land. Is it at least as good as disneyworld? Maybe a tie? Any input from someone who has had the opportunity to visit both would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Mister Mon Mister Mon they’re pretty different. Disneyland is a lot more condensed than any park at disneyworld. because of the small space they have to work with you have a lot more rides in a lot smaller space. And maybe it’s just me bet disneyland feels a lot more modern than disneyworld. the one thing that disneyland lacks is real roallercoasters. overall it’s a pretty different experience, definitely suggest checking it out

popcorn buckets were crazy at the Tokyo parks. looks like they finally decided to bring them to the states

man oh man everything looks great. must be bananas at xmas. like i said before, i didn't understand the disney allure.
i get it now.

The rides didn’t seem too bad but we didn’t go on any lol. The lines for candy were pretty long though.

Today looks like it’s about to rain

rain = no lines = awesome!!!!

they were just morning showers though and it's just gon' be gloomy the rest of the way in Anaheim I believe

disneyland during halloween (now that DCA is decked out) or disneyland during the holidays?

rain = no lines = awesome!!!!

they were just morning showers though and it's just gon' be gloomy the rest of the way in Anaheim I believe

I actually wished it was raining cus the park is packed lol. Luckily I was able to get my fast pass for GotG monsters after dark

Back
Top Bottom