DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

actually on the disney cruise there are adult sections. theres a pool with a 21 and over age restriction and night time events there are adult sections. May want to look into it more if youre really interested

My wife and I went on a Disney Cruise before we were married. We thought there would be kids running around everywhere, which there are; however there is a good balance with the adult only areas of the ship. The customer service is like no other, and they are one of very few cruise lines that gives you free soda/juice (chasers) and lets you bring alcohol on the ship without having to deal with creative ways to smuggle >D . If you're thinking about a Disney cruise, I'd definitely give it a shot at least once. We had an inside room with a port hole. It really feels like you have a window with the way they show an outside camera view on the porthole screen with some neat Disney effects every so often.

not there

I have all disney emails saved so none should go to junk mail but I also check it closely and nothing

I even went to my disney profile webpage where I manage it and no option to renew there

hmmm

not there

I have all disney emails saved so none should go to junk mail but I also check it closely and nothing

I even went to my disney profile webpage where I manage it and no option to renew there

hmmm

yeah, mine actually expired this year cause i never got notice to renew. hopefully i’ll be going back soon and renew or get a new one then

Headed to mickeys Halloween party tomorrow. Any tips for me fellas? I know avoid DCA at night since it’ll be overpacked.

Halloween Party at nights only at DL so try to hit up DCA early in the day.

Looks like it's been packed this year no matter where you're at though but at least the Halloween Party is more exclusive to those who paid extra.

Headed to mickeys Halloween party tomorrow. Any tips for me fellas? I know avoid DCA at night since it’ll be overpacked.
actually
there really isn't that much of a crowd during the hollowed party
since they cap the amount of tickets
lines are VERY manageable

by the way, in regards to APs, their promotion where you get 13 months instead of 12 if you get the Deluxe expires in November iirc

so if you're on the fence, go ahead and buy your AP and get that free extra month

Just booked 6 nights at the Contemporary at WDW for February. Hyped! Only got base tix for 4 days so we can actually have some chill out time too. Not too thrilled about the pricing for club level, but I guess I’ll never be happy with the Disney tax. The **** we do for kids. :lol: :smh:

Anyone ever stayed there? I remember being amazed as a kid that a hotel had a train going through it. Super amped to finally be staying there—definitely a bucket list type of vacation.

Just booked 6 nights at the Contemporary at WDW for February. Hyped! Only got base tix for 4 days so we can actually have some chill out time too. Not too thrilled about the pricing for club level, but I guess I’ll never be happy with the Disney tax. The **** we do for kids. :lol: :smh:

Anyone ever stayed there? I remember being amazed as a kid that a hotel had a train going through it. Super amped to finally be staying there—definitely a bucket list type of vacation.

What days you going? We’ll be there from the 14th through the 21st...

yeah man I feel for those who've lost everything. I remember during the rim fire we were worried, but it didn't occur that we wouldn't be alright. this is different. so much different.

^^^ Yeah it's crazy, Half my wifes building moved to another location yesterday and today they are issuing staff some special masks that filters like 95% of bad air.

that's crazy, up here in my part of the mountains it's a beautiful sunny day, the winds have been good to us, but bad for fire.

What days you going? We’ll be there from the 14th through the 21st...

The 4th thru the 10th. Doing my best to get the ideal combo of no heat and “small” crowds. Never again will I step foot in there during warmer months lol.

You staying at the Contemporary too?

just joined D23. I did the free membership, which is fine, but I'm using as a reminder of when I should look for D23 tickets(and do the paid membership)
Still kicking myself for completely forgetting about this years

Back
Top Bottom