DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

just joined D23. I did the free membership, which is fine, but I'm using as a reminder of when I should look for D23 tickets(and do the paid membership)
Still kicking myself for completely forgetting about this years
aint missing anything
its too much now
blown waaaay outta proportion

aint missing anything
its too much now
blown waaaay outta proportion
you've gone?
I can only imagine. I'm not much of a panel person but of course I wouldn't mind checking out the Marvel.Pixar or Live action ones. but if I missed out on all 3, I'd just want to see the exhibits and purchase some art(really like Tom Whalen's work but don't want to pay the resell price) I just like walking around if there's stuff to see.

you've gone?
I can only imagine. I'm not much of a panel person but of course I wouldn't mind checking out the Marvel.Pixar or Live action ones. but if I missed out on all 3, I'd just want to see the exhibits and purchase some art(really like Tom Whalen's work but don't want to pay the resell price) I just like walking around if there's stuff to see.
no
but a lot of people i know who go
or used to go
say its a **** show now
too much "hype"
cant really enjoy actual announcements
for things they're interested in cause of the crowds
they mainly go for amusement park news but been overshadowed as of late

Any food suggestions in the DisneyWorld area other than what's in the parks/resorts? Or am I better off just eating there? My only set plans for dinner are one night at Yachtsman

Well mickeys Halloween party was a blast. Though we never had time to hit DCA at all. I think the tickets going up for that addition wasn’t really worth it. The amount of candy we got is ridiculous. Finally had the plaza inn fried chicken and that was so good. Highly recommend it.

My fiancé wants to spend our anniversary at Disneyland just us two since we always go with our daughter. Any ideas of good places to eat there? Doesn’t have to only be the park, we don’t mind downtown Disney either. Thanks fellas.

Well mickeys Halloween party was a blast. Though we never had time to hit DCA at all. I think the tickets going up for that addition wasn’t really worth it. The amount of candy we got is ridiculous. Finally had the plaza inn fried chicken and that was so good. Highly recommend it.

My fiancé wants to spend our anniversary at Disneyland just us two since we always go with our daughter. Any ideas of good places to eat there? Doesn’t have to only be the park, we don’t mind downtown Disney either. Thanks fellas.
u in the right place
so the ranch restaurant its in the area
u can just uber
it will cost like $6-$7
I'm telling u its :pimp:
also barton g
go there too for dinner while ur out there
bruh
trust me on this
u and ur girl will LOVE it
barton g
do not forget
make reservations asap
place is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
also for breakfast
besides goofy kitchen
drive to la and go to griddle cafe
I'm telling u bruh
u won't be disappointed at all
hate that i couldn't go this year
still have candy from last year :lol:

happy u enjoy it
any pics to share???

Speaking of which dec 2nd-5th I'm a be at Disneyland
Any folks gonna be out that way
I'm a have a birthday dinner
And wouldn't mind inviting some of y'all
It'll Be at Barton g

my kids probably have 5 year old candy stashed somewhere in their room from our first time, we learned to take it easy on the candy real quick. I'm more excited about checking out dca this Halloween than the party. and for the price inside the park, the suggestion nawghtyhare is one I'm looking forward to, place sounds awesome. their is a pretty cool tiki bar in the Disneyland hotel that is nice for drinks after, more themed than anything though. but chill.

dam g, we are there from the 27th till the 1st. Definetly going to check out the holiday celebrations, though. Happy early early birthday! and a happy happy unbirthday, to you!

my kids probably have 5 year old candy stashed somewhere in their room from our first time, we learned to take it easy on the candy real quick. I'm more excited about checking out dca this Halloween than the party. and for the price inside the park, the suggestion nawghtyhare is one I'm looking forward to, place sounds awesome. their is a pretty cool tiki bar in the Disneyland hotel that is nice for drinks after, more themed than anything though. but chill.
That's also a spot to get dole whip without the line :pimp:

dam g, we are there from the 27th till the 1st. Definetly going to check out the holiday celebrations, though. Happy early early birthday! and a happy happy unbirthday, to you!
Thank you
Christmas holiday at disneyland is always so dope
Can't wait to see the themed snacks

Going to propose to my gf on Tuesday during mickeys Halloween party :nerd::D
I did mine during the fireworks
The moment when tinker bell flies by the castle
Do it during a special moment
Or even at Mickey's house
While taking a pic with Mickey
Congrats fam
My girl cried so hard
She was barely able to tell me yes
I was stuck there on one knee waiting :lol:

thats an early intro to marriage, patience pays. We just celebrated our 8 years together, my birthday is Monday and hers is the Monday after. so we're going to Disneyland!

Attachments

• 1508135583523-176636706.jpg
    1508135583523-176636706.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 11
congrats and birthday greeting all around!!!

for restaurants, meat packing district is a good place to go if you want variety
and the Ranch is a great place if you like steaks (and you aren't on a budget :lol: )
don't let the angle fool you, the bone on that tomahawk is bigger than my forearm but there is nothing like that aged steak
ranch 1.jpg

congrats and birthday greeting all around!!!

for restaurants, meat packing district is a good place to go if you want variety
and the Ranch is a great place if you like steaks (and you aren't on a budget :lol: )
don't let the angle fool you, the bone on that tomahawk is bigger than my forearm but there is nothing like that aged steak
ranch 1.jpg
noooooo bruh
they have a bigger and better steak
i forgot the name of it
but its not on the menu and its a special
steak was more expensive than the tomahawk
and thicker
and tastier
u a good one though
but next time get that one i cant remember the name

IMG_6629-1.JPG
52490015633__4CB84894-A21B-4BCB-9958-C7E3202E2DDD.JPG
52490015633__4CB84894-A21B-4BCB-9958-C7E3202E2DDD.JPG

the top pic is from the ranch restaurant
the bottom is from barton g restaurant
it was the surf and turf
with the best lobster i ever tasted
half is on my plate
the other half of the lobster is in its mouth
and the filet of the surf and turf was :pimp:
presentation at barton g is :pimp:

I think you got the New York strip steak, it's a special that the waiter usually offers, the others a porterhouse if memory serves me right

iirc they have two that are more expensive but I had to try that one, I'm definitely going to go for a more leaner one next time

I got to hit up Barton G one of these days, women I'm meeting these days are all wanna-be vegans though

i we're talking some good LA food though, I particularly love Pizzeria Mozza, ya'll got to try it

I think you got the New York strip steak, it's a special that the waiter usually offers, the others a porterhouse if memory serves me right

iirc they have two that are more expensive but I had to try that one, I'm definitely going to go for a more leaner one next time

I got to hit up Barton G one of these days, women I'm meeting these days are all wanna-be vegans though

i we're talking some good LA food though, I particularly love Pizzeria Mozza, ya'll got to try it
aaaah not that
there is one but
this one was aged for like something amount of days like 30 to 40 something
but no its not the new york strip
cause the fat on this was NT thick :pimp:

for pizza in la
try provo pizza
theres this volcano pizza
thats almost like a pizza pocket
and this nutella pizza thats :pimp:

o.jpg

o.jpg