DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

yup but you'd have to pay the difference all at once

plus you'd also be wasting the MaxPass that comes with the Sig+ if you decide to get it later

Sig plus MaxPass saves you about $125 per AP

that's the life, we went by ourselves earlier this year and it was an awesome time. our youngest two are still young, so it's tougher getting away for so long.
single rider line all day
when we without the kids
mind u when its all of us its fun as ell
but when its just me and the wife
we move different
disneyland with kids is fun
disneyland with no kids
is dare i say......... magical

yup but you'd have to pay the difference all at once

plus you'd also be wasting the MaxPass that comes with the Sig+ if you decide to get it later

Sig plus MaxPass saves you about $125 per AP
yeah i was gonna get me and the wife premier passports so we cold go to parks on both coasts about a month ago
but couldn't get flight tickets in time
woulda been dope to get the premier just for one year

single rider line all day
when we without the kids
mind u when its all of us its fun as ell
but when its just me and the wife
we move different
disneyland with kids is fun
disneyland with no kids
is dare i say......... magical
true, all of it. it made us feel like kids ourselves. it is a totally different trip. from the car ride down, all of it was such a different time experience.

thanks for the suggestions! probably going to buy it this week so we can catch the end of the halloween decors. :nthat:

perfect! the holidays are always the best time to go, they go in for Halloween and Christmas.

how has the halloween parade been this year
i like when jack skelington does the parade
and when the have the headless horseman going down main street
any parade at dca???

Bout damn time u popped the question
Congrats man

Lol I know had to make sure she was the one. Thanks man.

going next monday any tips on that halloween event called mickeys halloween party

I recommend getting on the rides first. We shot for haunted mansion and got in within 10 mins. When the party starts everyone shoots for the candy lines. There’s so many candy lines we didn’t hit a few because we didn’t even know. They’ll never run out of candy so don’t even trip on that.

how has the halloween parade been this year
i like when jack skelington does the parade
and when the have the headless horseman going down main street
any parade at dca???

The parade was awesome. They really got down with all the costumes. We waited by main st and once it was over they let us rush to the street and get prime spots for the firework show. What tripped me out was how many cast members worked that night and how on top they were about checking for my wristband. They don’t want anyone who didn’t pay in there.

Disney cancelled RunDisney at DL :angry:

on other news, we get new scenes for Star Tours

to be honest, to this day I am not sure I have scene all the combination for this right yet :lol:

New Star Tours scene debuts at Disneyland, Disney World next month

Today, Disney revealed the debut dates for the new scene, which will take place on the planet of Crait. Fans can see the new scene starting November 17 at Disneyland and Disney's Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World, and on November 22 at Disneyland Paris. Disney previously announced that Tokyo Disneyland would get the scene December 15 for the start of its "Feel the Force" event.

Disney added a scene from the planet Jakku to the ride just before the premiere of the seventh episode, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, in 2015. That scene ran in the first destination slot for all riders. Star Wars: The Adventures Continue typically offers 54 combinations of destinations and characters in its motion simulator theater show, although that number of potential combinations is reduced when everyone sees the same scene in one of the slots.

Last edited:
Not a big Disney guy but went to DisneyWorld with my girl this past week as a birthday gift to her (we live in NYC) and the happily ever after fireworks show was insane. If you like fireworks make sure you go on a day where they have that. Best part of the trip

Yearly Disney cruise trip coming up! Excited to go with the princess.

The firework show is just as amazing at the Disney Park.

Curious to the cost of that show?

IMG_20171024_211245_085.jpg

Was at Tokyo Disneyland yesterday.

Disney cancelled RunDisney at DL :angry:

on other news, we get new scenes for Star Tours

to be honest, to this day I am not sure I have scene all the combination for this right yet :lol:

Sucks about the marathons being cancelled. They’ll probably start them up again once Star Wars land is open. I’m luckily running in the one next month!

Took my family there on Sunday we had a fun time. Plaza Inn fried chicken - churros - dole whip - beignets for the first time in like 3 years :lol:

We went to the Disneyland Halloween party last night, man that was fun. If you guys have kids, its definitely worth it.

Sucks about the marathons being cancelled. They’ll probably start them up again once Star Wars land is open. I’m luckily running in the one next month!

Took my family there on Sunday we had a fun time. Plaza Inn fried chicken - churros - dole whip - beignets for the first time in like 3 years :lol:
damn friends of mine just did the toy story one in august

got my pass. went on sunday night at 8pm and ate plaza inn's fried chicken :nthat: walked to DCA and waited for radiator springs racer and went home. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom