Did AF1’s Ever Go Out Of Style In Your Region?

What Color AF1 You Prefer More?

• White

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Black

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I FW Both

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20200306-230020.png

next pair on my list.

These was goofy in 08 :lol:. Like you said...SB, Vans etc took this market over top art he time.

Forces for sure went out of STYLE at this point. That’s the point. It wasn’t what it was in the 90s, early 00s and now. These specialty packs were targeted. But they weren’t the cool, go too...everybody shoe.

They went out of style. That’s the point.
He's in da heights man, u gotta understand NYers live in odd bubble, even to blocks. You gotta see it to understand.
weaker then mids? lay off da drugs b :lol:
yes. i don't like highs.
highs were never a "flava" when I was in high school. There was a period in NYC when AF1's were not cool.
cause they trash & awkward looking.

Highs were never lower than mids on the pecking order in my experience

Y'all wear them strapped? Strap hanging off the back? Or strap removed?

These was goofy in 08 :lol:.

how you figure when that pack sold out?

nike-air-force-1-low-supreme-max-air-cb-black-black-020858_1.jpg

these barkley supreme force 1 lows were $250 MSRP and sold out...top 5 best leather ever on uptowns..

like i been here da whole time...how ya got revisionist history?

PlayStation AF1?

that contest that got rigged by that dork trying to retro recons?

lebron AFI pack?

mister cartoons?

invisible womans?

your time line not adding up b.

There was a period in NYC when AF1's were not cool.

Foamposite era... doesn't means they were being clowned on, they just weren't cream de le cream.

yep forgot Bapesta sneakers with popping and Nike decided to crush them by coming out with fruity color air forces?

wavycrocket wavycrocket your time lime is super off.

020011_01.jpg

these inaugural pair of easters came out 2005...

Foamposite era... doesn't means they were being clowned on, they just weren't cream de le cream.

yep forgot Bapesta sneakers with popping and Nike decided to crush them by coming out with fruity color air forces?

wavycrocket wavycrocket your time lime is super off.

020011_01.jpg

these inaugural pair of easters came out 2005...
just cause they wasn't cool doesn't mean they was clowned on. They just fell out of style. I mean now dudes not even going crazy over all these crazy color ways of AF1's. People really just buying the white on whites.

I wanted foamposites back then but I was young. Looking back at it, kinda glad i didn’t cop

In this order:
1583554319704.png

I wouldn't give those highs a time a day
DZTXhmC.gif

duke, no one wears mids.... especially all white mids 🚮

if you see someone wearing mids is because they ran out of the highs and lows.

mids were da original Frankenstein hybrid...they didn't exist originally.

how you figure when that pack sold out?

nike-air-force-1-low-supreme-max-air-cb-black-black-020858_1.jpg

these barkley supreme force 1 lows were $250 MSRP and sold out...top 5 best leather ever on uptowns..

like i been here da whole time...how ya got revisionist history?

PlayStation AF1?

that contest that got rigged by that dork trying to retro recons?

lebron AFI pack?

mister cartoons?

invisible womans?

your time line not adding up b.

All of em....

Clowned
Out

:lol:

“Da general public” wasn’t feeling AF1 at the time. It became a niche shoe. That’s what “going out of style” is. They weren’t “in” anymore. You couldn’t get off with white on whites like you could in the early 00s...in the mid to late 00s. No sir.

We aren’t discussing specialty packs. We’re talking about urban fashion. You know the difference.

duke, no one wears mids.... especially all white mids 🚮

if you see someone wearing mids is because they ran out of the highs and lows.

mids were da original Frankenstein hybrid...they didn't exist originally.
It's probably an age thing b/c until those utility highs came out I literally can't recall anybody my age wearing highs. It was lows in mids. Til this day I see ppl that got me by at least 8yrs wear them.

It's probably an age thing b/c until those utility highs came out I literally can't recall anybody my age wearing highs. It was lows in mids. Til this day I see ppl that got me by at least 8yrs wear them.
no one young is trying to wear bulky *** high top AF1's :rofl:

leave that for the old heads still wearing baggy jeans

I wanted foamposites back then but I was young. Looking back at it, kinda glad i didn’t cop

Nike ruined it. True dope boy shoe. All Star galaxy and social media killed what was an exclusive, regional, status symbol and knowledge based sneaker.

Used to be when you see a ***** with foams on, outside your town...it was a certain level of....”I see you”. By 2014. It was dead.

Couldn't tell me **** when I walked into high school with some foams on in high school. Saved up every penny that damn summer to afford a pair.

Back
Top Bottom