Did AF1’s Ever Go Out Of Style In Your Region?

What Color AF1 You Prefer More?

• White

Votes: 30 65.2%
  • Black

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • I FW Both

Votes: 12 26.1%

• Total voters
i prefer the 07 aquas.

i like the all black look its dope imo

im talking about DURABILITY, NOT ASTHETIC.

i like da all darker look too (same reason i love da 2012 raptors over da 2002) but material wise they didn't hold up.

1583637244503.png

1583637285881.png

I never owned the air force 25.
I remember nike pumping out too many colorways it was just too much to keep up with.
never hooped in them, im curious to find out though.

da xxv force releases were to coinside da release of these....

it was just tooooooooooooo many shoes.

I've been seeing more teenagers rocking Air Forces now. So I'd say it's coming back. Back in HS most of us were too poor for Js so Air Forces were the shoes to rock.
These kids are fickle and just follow trends and what these "influencers" are paid to push. They cop shoes based on which ones will gives them the most likes when they post a pic rocking it on instagram

They aren't passionate about the shoe. These are the same kids that were rocking 350 yeezys months ago and now all of a sudden they are into AF1s

Same goes for the white girls that graduated from adidas shell toes to all white AF1s

These kids are fickle and just follow trends and what these "influencers" are paid to push. They cop shoes based on which ones will gives them the most likes when they post a pic rocking it on instagram

They aren't passionate about the shoe. These are the same kids that were rocking 350 yeezys months ago and now all of a sudden they are into AF1s

Same goes for the white girls that graduated from adidas shell toes to all white AF1s
Are there truly and trends to follow now days? It seems like anything can be made cool. We don’t abide by the same fashion rules as we did back In the day

Last edited:
Had the AJF 3s and 20s :lol:

WHITE/UNIVERSITY BLUE-SUNSET

air-jordan-fusion-20-ajf-20-black-stealth-varsity-red-331823-001.jpg

BLACK/STEALTH-VARSITY RED

Material on the fusions was better than some of the retros coming out during that time.

I will say the foamposite air force were kinda fly.

i always wanted these supposedly lebron exclusive that were suede and a white midsole. Joints where fire.

ninjahood ninjahood they buy the forces ****** up b/c it’s fashionable.

This really isn’t that complicated. They’re scuffed because they’re actually worn. My own sis asked me to get her AF1s a few months ago and now they are cooked because she actually wears them.

Most of these girls aren’t walking like penguins to try to avoid creases or worrying over potential resale value like sneaker head would.

This really isn’t that complicated. They’re scuffed because they’re actually worn. My own sis asked me to get her AF1s a few months ago and now they are cooked because she actually wears them.

Most of these girls aren’t walking like penguins to try to avoid creases or worrying over potential resale value like sneaker head would.
Well congratulations ur sister isn't a poser. Most are.
He ain't lying though. I've personally sold beaters, so I know people rock the worn in look happily.
Speaking from experience myself. Just sold my goldenrods for like $120. They didn't have grip anymore.

never been outta style just not the **** u see on everybody feet now

air maxes is heavy in my area far as day to day, mfs fw 97s da most then vapormaxs then 95s, no love on 720s

yeezys is really the go tos they tied wit certain jordans cws

plain forces gotta be ds or vnds frfr n even den nobody wearin it wit a outfit

old heads fw top tens crazy

never been outta style just not the **** u see on everybody feet now

air maxes is heavy in my area far as day to day, mfs fw 97s da most then vapormaxs then 95s, no love on 720s

yeezys is really the go tos they tied wit certain jordans cws

plain forces gotta be ds or vnds frfr n even den nobody wearin it wit a outfit

old heads fw top tens crazy
There used to be a time where the 95s were the de facto air maxes. At least in NYC

Huaraches still cool?

I just copped a pair of all black Lows not too long ago. The Nike store has hella air maxes too, those have always been :pimp:

True :lol:

You gotta chill on the new b’s though.
I recently bought a pair of 993’s. my girl roasted my *** but dawg sometimes you gotta sacrifice comfort for style. my feet feel like heaven when I wear them. those are my running errands/daily ******** sneakers.

On the real I respect the history of this shoe but I've always found it to be way too bulky. All three cuts. Cleaner white on white go to has always been the stan smith.

Back
Top Bottom