DELETE

I would participate... but I know NT will call ducktales anyway
laugh.gif
I wanna see this man's list. (Wife bought hundai thread)
nerd.gif

2 and 4

no trash talk but after 4 you kind of went downhill :lol: but do you man. ain't emm mad

I've very skeptical of this thread and the pics that op posted.

It's just so easy to lie on the internet.

How do we even know you smashed these women? Do you have pictures of these women you listed with you in the picture..

Im sure if you smanged them, they took pics with you before..

anyone can go to facebook, instagram, twitter....save, copy, paste upload on to a forum.....come on...

where is the proof?

do you have pictures of you alongside these women and your so called conquests?

thats one of the reasons i stay out of the Thread About Yambs thread...everyone in their is lying or just typing up their fantasies.....I always been a show and prove type a person...where is the proof.....posts pictures of yourself...then post pics of you and these women together...come on...

HUH? So you have pics TOGETHER with every chick you've smashed?
And by your logic that STILL wouldnt be proof. He'd have to post video evidence of him in the action with both parties holding identification.

Last edited:

How do we even know you smashed these women? Do you have pictures of these women you listed with you in the picture..

anyone can go to facebook, instagram, twitter....save, copy, paste upload on to a forum.....come on...

where is the proof?

thats one of the reasons i stay out of the Thread About Yambs thread...everyone in their is lying or just typing up their fantasies.....I always been a show and prove type a person...where is the proof.....posts pictures of yourself...then post pics of you and these women together...come on...

:lol: I can tell how adamant you are since you joined just to post this..

..but i believe him yo.. I dnt know why but I do

where is the proof?

you are thinking too much. Just take the thread for what it is. what if he paid them for sex?

where is the proof?

View media item 178875

Seriously what's so hard to believe, unless claiming to smash some grenades here and there is the new thing to do.

But #8 gets my vote of em all

I don't know if you are on the right site, last time I check NT is home of BSers and lulz. Just enjoy the lulz and go with flow, no need to be a debbie downer :smh:. NT is not a place for any serious/mature discussion and who the hell takes pictures everyone girl they smashed? WTH, you trying to get a memento or souvenir or something, I usually smash and dash if I don't want anything more, nom sayin'. There are tons of posts and threads full of BS but it is all just free entertainment for everyone to enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Off topic - we need some sort of negg system to negate some the stupid things posted :smh:

Last edited:
Again, I am not being a debbie downer, buzz killington or destroying the vibe and flow of this thread.

I'm just getting used to this NT culture.

If we can lie, and its all fun and games and we are just playing around and joking fine.

It's cool. I digress.

I guess its my personality....I've pulled plenty cards and called many a bluffs...

Sometimes peoples mouth talk checks that they bodies can't cash....

proceed with the fantasies...

my life is way too real...got no time to entertain make believe or fairy tales. Im not disney.
Thats exactly what you're doing.

NT culture is simple... Either inform or entertain. Thats pretty much it.

And change your avi.

If #1 was the girl on the right you'd have a better average. #14 brings it up but #13 aint helping. Try and get a better pic of #7.

Gotta be honest I don't see why everybody likes #4. Does NT have a fetish fantasy for Rosie the Riveter? :nerd:

I see what this Scott Nails dude is saying and it defintely passed my mind when I entered the thread but we all know the only way this thread gets epically funny is if he does post proof with him in pics with these females or gettin it crackin pics with them and some lame is gonna contact these women due to jealousy or just overall squareness. So I'd actually rather OP not do that. He posted pics and that's enough. Maybe just add a story to how it went down for each one.

Last edited:
*sees join date*

*sees bashing TAY*

*wonders what has his jimmies rustled*

*sees that he thinks you should have pictures with every girl you shashed*

*comes to conclusion that he's simpin*

*looks at second post about folks lying on the internet*

*doesnt post pics of any girl he smashed with him in the pic

View media item 178908

Last edited:
So dude is posting pics of random average/below average chicks to gain e-cred?

I swear you $@#%'s think everything is duck tales. :lol:

It's not like dude is posting pics of 7's and above.

Last I checked, posting pics of 5's and below was not a good way to gain e-cred.

I believe you OP.

Last edited:
So dude is posting pics of random average/below average chicks to gain e-cred?

I swear you $@#%'s think everything is duck tales. :lol:

It's not like dude is posting pics of 7's and above.

Last I checked, posting pics of 5's and below was not a good way to gain e-cred.

I believe you OP.
:lol: this.. Dudes calling ducktales like op posted all dimes and **** are yall looking at what he posted.. One or two look okay the rest mehh

Last edited:
Props to OP for not giving any damb and airing out his sex life for NT criticism like this.

With that said, ain't nothing to be ashamed of there.

Not even that last L.

View media item 178963

:lol: at Scott Nails, too. Salty *** ************.

Last edited:
enters thread ... takes oxygen tank ...starts from the first post.....this gone be good

Back
Top Bottom