DELETE

Again, I am not being a debbie downer, buzz killington or destroying the vibe and flow of this thread.

I'm just getting used to this NT culture.

If we can lie, and its all fun and games and we are just playing around and joking fine.

It's cool. I digress.

I guess its my personality....I've pulled plenty cards and called many a bluffs...

Sometimes peoples mouth talk checks that they bodies can't cash....

proceed with the fantasies...

my life is way too real...got no time to entertain make believe or fairy tales. Im not disney.

but you just joined today? :lol:

Again, I am not being a debbie downer, buzz killington or destroying the vibe and flow of this thread.

I'm just getting used to this NT culture.

If we can lie, and its all fun and games and we are just playing around and joking fine.

It's cool. I digress.

I guess its my personality....I've pulled plenty cards and called many a bluffs...

Sometimes peoples mouth talk checks that they bodies can't cash....

proceed with the fantasies...

my life is way too real...got no time to entertain make believe or fairy tales. Im not disney.

>D "way too real"? "checks" and "cash"? Only fantasy here is your yearning for street cred.

This dude. :lol:

Reps, half are smash able...

no one else is doing this and why are people even hating? how can you say hes lying ( he could be ) but he posted all these ugly broads seems like he's not lying...

This is a great thread...

14 is a man.
sick.gif

I'm sure you dont care, but i really think you took the wrong route to trying to seek approval here. Its disrespectful to all the women- and i hope they post pictures of you on Pinterest and you get ripped to shreds, and then see it- its only fair. I can speak for myself and others (again, maybe you dont care- you dont seem like you have a good rapport with people anyways for doing this)- but i could never trust anybody that does stuff like this, and its hard to respect too
ohwell.gif
Man shut the **** up.
laugh.gif

This is NT, might as well call it men talk. What is said in NT stays on NT. Not really, but cmon son its an internet message board.
laugh.gif
Srs it is not.

#14 looks like she's really good in bed
nthat.gif

i wonder who was the best and worst in bed?
nerd.gif

Who knows how to use that Google pic search thing they use on Catfish?

We need answers. 

PS WHERE THE SISTAS AT OP? 

bout to read through this thread cause im certain it brings the lulz, but nice selection.

Who knows how to use that Google pic search thing they use on Catfish?

We need answers. 

PS WHERE THE SISTAS AT OP? 
i dont know but i remember in my thread about that nubian queen who i believed to be oprahs niece, all i had was a random image of her and NT detectives came back with a reverse Google image search with her twitter, instagram, and a gang of images

Find that dude
nerd.gif

Also tineye

But I believe OP, why would he lie about smashing a crossdressing AJ Styles

dont ya just click image search and then click the little camera and then drag and drop the photo?

thats how i've done it..

Back
Top Bottom