DELETE

Pyp op cause if you a ugly dude that's not a bad list
This is actually a good point
lol dudes on NT rating girls always cracks me up. what's funny is they give most girls a 6 or lower and then claim they be pullin 10's. straight frontin to themselves.

iLLest!
Naaaaah 
laugh.gif

I don't know, I'm pretty a good judge of surface level character and those females don't really strike me as the type to date a guy that's willing to air them out on a message board. 

Not hating, just saying maybe one of them maybe your REAL ex or something and you wanted anonymous affirmation she's "ok"...but c'mon man none of them girls are higher than a 6-7 but they look like they MAY have a little class...and just maybe out of your league, if you're stooping this low.

I have a conquest folder hidden among my work files, BUT I'm in most the pics. I'm too much of a gentleman to care what other think about what I slip my peen into.

I'm a secretive type of guy, and I respect the females in my past reputation....internet is FOREVER

4 kinda looks nice..

6 definitely,, tall is good. and 14 too

8 hmm. skeptical cus of the angle.

nice op

I'm gonna skim through this thread and assume it's near epic :lol: Whether it's true or not (don't care), that list is a mix of :rolleyes and *obama not bad face*

:rofl: at comparing one chick to AJ Styles

And look, here's Scott Nails crashing the party again, WOMP WOMP

Last edited:
Scott Nails crashing the party again, WOMP WOMP

I guess Scott couldn't talk the talk and produce the chicks he snagged as proof. Some people can't handle the NT culture. Too bad im starting to miss his "too real" attitude.

Last edited:
I don't know, I'm pretty a good judge of surface level character and those females don't really strike me as the type to date a guy that's willing to air them out on a message board. 

Not hating, just saying maybe one of them maybe your REAL ex or something and you wanted anonymous affirmation she's "ok"...but c'mon man none of them girls are higher than a 6-7 but they look like they MAY have a little class...and just maybe out of your league, if you're stooping this low.
View media item 179831

guy asked OP for his pic twice.

Dont post it OP. Its probably the brother of one of the girls
:nerd: :nerd:

I doubt you smashed any of those women,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This!!! I barely remember the last 3 women I had sex with and this dude has a catalog of pics of every single one.
indifferent.gif
Even a playa like Bill Bellamy can remember recent sexual partners.  You just typed that to sound cool.  You're better than that Anton.   You don't need to own binders full of women to have a memory of your sexual history

I for one don't remember my last three smashes before my girl. of course this was more than a year ago
indifferent.gif
stop lying.  You sound silly man
I remember all of mine visually, as far as names....... maybe half of them
Honestly how hard is it to remember who you had sex with unless you got raped?  You can't remember a name and a face? and only after a year? Just stop it. I bet if you found out you caught the Monster you would remember some names be on facebook quick.

I for one don't remember my last three smashes before my girl. of course this was more than a year ago
indifferent.gif
stop lying.  You sound silly man

I remember all of mine visually, as far as names....... maybe half of them

Honestly how hard is it to remember who you had sex with unless you got raped?  You can't remember a name and a face? and only after a year? Just stop it. I bet if you found out you caught the Monster you would remember some names be on facebook quick.
Never been raped, but between one night stands, drunk nights, and drugs- nah man- i cant. Stripper names dont go very far either, and im not really much for facebook. If you know me that well though, what did i have for lunch today?
So you live that rockstar life huh?  Hard drugs and strippers?  Didn't know you had it like that Tommy Lee.  and you skipped lunch
wink.gif

:stoneface: Even a playa like Bill Bellamy can remember recent sexual partners.  You just typed that to sound cool.  You're better than that Anton.  You don't need to own binders full of women to have a memory of your sexual history

There's nothing "cool" about that...I just don't have a sexual catalog of my encounters maybe cause I have too many amnestic one night stands? I just can't imagine someone having a fb picture of every girl they have ever had sex with.

I'm glad Nowitzness knows what I'm talking about :lol:

I remember some, the ones I semi-dated and established some sort of relationship. But not many on that I'm a facebook you level.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom