delete

I think he will eventually get to the NBA but don't think he will ever be anything more than a back-up pg. People act like he dominates for his team in spain, if he can't do it there - what makes anyone think he will be a good nba player?

Originally Posted by 49er4Life

Who would want to play in Minnesota?

EVERYONE! 
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by JPZx

^ That has 0% truth to it, by the way.
Which part...The article was just written today.
The arrow pointing up meant my reply was directed towards HighRep's quotation of MrONegative.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

^ That has 0% truth to it, by the way.
Which part...The article was just written today.
The arrow pointing up meant my reply was directed towards HighRep's quotation of MrONegative.

"Yeah, I think I'm a better player than he is. I just shoot the ballbetter than he can. The only thing I've seen him do sometimes is whenhe has a home-run pass or something like that. I think the dude is justall hype. I can't even front. I'm just going to be real with you guys."

I'm actually prolly one of the few who is rooting for him to be nice but the more I think about about it, I kind of think BJ was right when he said that.

"Yeah, I think I'm a better player than he is. I just shoot the ballbetter than he can. The only thing I've seen him do sometimes is whenhe has a home-run pass or something like that. I think the dude is justall hype. I can't even front. I'm just going to be real with you guys."

I'm actually prolly one of the few who is rooting for him to be nice but the more I think about about it, I kind of think BJ was right when he said that.

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

I think he will eventually get to the NBA but don't think he will ever be anything more than a back-up pg. People act like he dominates for his team in spain, if he can't do it there - what makes anyone think he will be a good nba player?
Brandon Jennings bruh

Brandon Jennings bruh

Minneapolis-1-707182.jpg
That actually looks pretty nice! What's Minnesota like? I've always wanted to go visit those random midwest cities. Isn't Target headquartered in MN?

Minneapolis-1-707182.jpg
That actually looks pretty nice! What's Minnesota like? I've always wanted to go visit those random midwest cities. Isn't Target headquartered in MN?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Brandon Jennings bruh
athleticism dun

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Brandon Jennings bruh
athleticism dun

Minnesota is beautiful and is extremely underrated. It gets a bad rap because it's generalized with being in the midwest.

I live and grew up in the Seattle area, but also spent plenty of time in Minnesota and I can definitely say it's a step above a poor man's Western Washington...Minnesota is almost just as green (shades of the trees) as Western Washington. Big differences being instead of ocean you have lakes and the extreme weather.

Minnesota is beautiful and is extremely underrated. It gets a bad rap because it's generalized with being in the midwest.

I live and grew up in the Seattle area, but also spent plenty of time in Minnesota and I can definitely say it's a step above a poor man's Western Washington...Minnesota is almost just as green (shades of the trees) as Western Washington. Big differences being instead of ocean you have lakes and the extreme weather.

Back
Top Bottom