delete

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Whats up JPZx ?
Yi Jianlan looked like an idiot after demanding he plays for a "big market" team and then putting up pedestrian numbers. These foreign dudes need to realize that they may not be the next global superstar. Anyways, I say the Wolves trade his rights for a solid veteran while Rubio's stock is still worth something.

Originally Posted by HOOPERVILAA

Really wanted Sac to draft this guy....yes, even over tyreke. I know reke is talented and all that, but its hard to play with a guy who really hogs the ball. Your team suffers a lot. Rubio would have brought back the white chocolate days and maybe some excitement.
Who he gonna pass to? Himself?
laugh.gif

Really wanted Sac to draft this guy....yes, even over tyreke. I know reke is talented and all that, but its hard to play with a guy who really hogs the ball. Your team suffers a lot. Rubio would have brought back the white chocolate days and maybe some excitement.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by moe200069

i mean with how gorgeous the women are in spain, could you really fault him for picking that over Minnesota?
I always thought Rubio was gay, it's possible that I'm confusing him with someone else.

Originally Posted by moe200069

i mean with how gorgeous the women are in spain, could you really fault him for picking that over Minnesota?
I always thought Rubio was gay, it's possible that I'm confusing him with someone else.

Originally Posted by ABC

Whats up JPZx ?
Yi Jianlan looked like an idiot after demanding he plays for a "big market" team and then putting up pedestrian numbers. These foreign dudes need to realize that they may not be the next global superstar. Anyways, I say the Wolves trade his rights for a solid veteran while Rubio's stock is still worth something.

I think that post makes the most sense. Dude is stalling you, why would u want him? Treat him like a prostitute! word to Slick Rick

Originally Posted by ABC

Whats up JPZx ?

I think that post makes the most sense. Dude is stalling you, why would u want him? Treat him like a prostitute! word to Slick Rick

That's a robbery. Plus why would Minny want Curry now when they already passed up on him in the draft?
laugh.gif
I'd rather them give up Beasely before Love.

That's a robbery. Plus why would Minny want Curry now when they already passed up on him in the draft?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

lol what? love > super cool beas

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

How many first round picks the wolves have this year? 
Trade in order  
glasses.gif

Well somehow they came out with almost nothing when they had four first-rounders... so yeah, they better package some stuff together to get a veteran.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

How many first round picks the wolves have this year? 
Trade in order  
glasses.gif

Well somehow they came out with almost nothing when they had four first-rounders... so yeah, they better package some stuff together to get a veteran.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

laugh.gif
I'm not sure what you don't understand. I just said I'd rather them give up Beasely BEFORE Love. As in trade Beasely instead of Love. Don't know how to be more clear.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

laugh.gif
I'm not sure what you don't understand. I just said I'd rather them give up Beasely BEFORE Love. As in trade Beasely instead of Love. Don't know how to be more clear.

He doesn't have any stock at all so Minny trading him make any sense. He will get killed over here. This 2009 draft that Minnesota had is easily the worst draft by any team in the history of sports.

He doesn't have any stock at all so Minny trading him make any sense. He will get killed over here. This 2009 draft that Minnesota had is easily the worst draft by any team in the history of sports.

Back
Top Bottom