Delete

Rodgers is out-shining Smith by so much that you can't even pin it on injuries and all the different offensive coordinators. Rodgers have been a starter for 2 full seasons and has thrown for over 4000 yards and around 30 touchdowns each year. Smith has had 43 career games to get polished but he's still clueless out there. He doesn't get the ball where it needs to go and he's a walking fumbling waiting to happen. Enough of this !++$. Dude took a pay cut because he feels terrible about stealing this team's money and he would have gotten cut. He's a career back-up who keeps getting the chance to save his career. Basically this bum is the only show in town and I can't wait until someone else gets brought in here. Even if this team is successful this season, we'll never be consistent offensively with Smith as our QB.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

alexcuses
QFT.

how can anyone say that alex isnt a bust?! the guy was a #1 pick for crying out loud and this what his 5th or 6th year and we are still asking questions if as if he was a rookie

ITS TIME TO MOVE ON

anyways where you guys watching the game at tonight?

oh wait its blacked out
mad.gif

All I know is Crabtree WILL be playing . And this is the game most of our starters play more than a half.

CW (44)  at   10PM

Raider fans have the audacity to call themselves a Nation, and they cant even fill 40,000 seats? Joke.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Aubrayo Franklin signs franchise tender[/h2]
  • August 28th, 2010 1:05 pm PT

The 49ers have announced that nose tackle Aubrayo Franklin has signed his franchise tender. The one-year tender was offered by the team earlier in the year and will pay Franklin $7.003 million.

Franklin had hoped to sign a long-term deal with the 49ers but will now have to wait until after the season to make a new deal with the team. Franklin did not participate in any team activities this entire offseason. 

Head coach Mike Singletary said on Thursday that he wasn't concerned about what kind of shape that Franklin would be upon his return to the team. Franklin will speak with the media at 3:45 p.m. at the Oakland Coliseum — the site of the 49ers' next preesason game. He is not expected to play.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by dland24

Raider fans have the audacity to call themselves a Nation, and they cant even fill 40,000 seats? Joke.
Haha.
I guess 49er fans are just as lazy to make the 15 minute  trip
frown.gif

1- Its not a Niner home game.
2- You know theres gonna be at least 20,000 Niner fans there.  So now, all we need is the Raider "nation" to fill 2/3 of the seats IN THEIR OWN STADIUM, and they cant even do that.

why do the vast majority of Niners fans stay so upset? why some of yall stay with our %*$#% in your mouths? you're typing and i can still "hear" the animosity in your tone.

go to the game you squab and start a fight if you really have soooooooooo much against us.
laugh.gif

I would just like to watch the game live is all. And save the go to the game talk. The NFL gets enough of my money that I expect to be able to watch my local team's away games on television.

Originally Posted by dland24

We're a NATION but we aint stupid. Let my boy Al Davis put a better product on the field and we will show up in throngs. its like my boys in Blue. People are boycotting the Dodgers cuz we have terrible management that has failed to get us an ace. Dodgers had some if not the best attendance in the league but since people hate the management and ownership they are boycotting and wont go waste their money. Last time I went people were chantting "Sell the team" LOL. Now i love Al Davis and think he is the best owner out of my favoirte teams but he has still not shown us a good product. My Raiders dont have to win but they atleast have to show committment to winning like they use too. I will support them with my time but not with my money just yet. I bet you are one of those guys that supported President Bush eventhough he was getting us killed in IRAQ. I'm a Raider and an American and I can protest both if I want.

THERE IS ONLY ONE NATION....THE RAIDER NATION!  

EDIT

I did buy a raider jersey last month so i guess i'm even supporting them monetarily. With that said I think thats enough for now until I see some committment on the field.

I love Delanie as our #2 TE.. this man can really move with a quickness when he gets the ball. A great compliment alongside Vernon

Back
Top Bottom