Delete

Adams with the PR for a TD
pimp.gif

Smith to Morgan TD 
pimp.gif

9/15 115 yards 1 TD

Alex looked good again today.  I know its preseason but he looks more aware of what's going on out there

Praising a QB for being "aware of what's going on out there" is like complementing a 7th grader for spelling his name right.

Yes! Raidaz up at the end of 3. We have two good QBs: Jason Campbell and Bruce "I got 5 on it" Gradkowski. Two good...not great but solid QBs.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Yes! Raidaz up at the end of 3. We have two good QBs: Jason Campbell and Bruce "I got 5 on it" Gradkowski. Two good...not great but solid QBs.

Are you lost?  Who the #*+$ here cares about your QBs?

We just told u the score 24 to 21 raiders. That was what mattered. 1st qtr in game 1 halftime game 2 and 3rd qtr in the 3rd. Preseason 4 don't matter.

We just told u the score 24 to 21 raiders. That was what mattered. 1st qtr in game 1 halftime game 2 and 3rd qtr in the 3rd. Preseason 4 don't matter.

The smartest man in the game.

Sorry but what matters is when both teams play their starters. We stopped playing most of our starters at halftime and we were up 17-14.

sell out raider fans not talking after they lose but only during the game when they were up
laugh.gif

the same raider fans who didnt manage to sell out the game which led to a tape delay

we'll get yall again on oct. 17 this time when it actually counts

Talking about being up after 3 quarters in the 3rd preseason game being the measuring stick.
laugh.gif
Because Frank Gore didnt do whatever he wanted in the TWO PLAYS that he actually played. Because Vernon Davis and Michael Crabtree played at all.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I watched the game last night............our DB's need help out there.  They got to get it together.  Overall though the starters played good, which is what matters. 

Alex is far from a "bust". 
LOL.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I watched the game last night............our DB's need help out there.  They got to get it together.  Overall though the starters played good, which is what matters. 

Alex is far from a "bust". 
LOL.
Why not  use the 3-1-7 defense? Willis is all the LB we need

Back
Top Bottom