Delete

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

dland24 wrote:

Raider fans have the audacity to call themselves a Nation, and they cant even fill 40,000 seats? Joke.

theyre not a nation its more of a territory

i actually feel bad for you guys as fans

dland24 wrote:

Raider fans have the audacity to call themselves a Nation, and they cant even fill 40,000 seats? Joke.

i actually feel bad for you guys as fans

rumor has it VD was pissed at Crabtree for not taking training camp and pre-season seriously.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by offbad

rumor has it VD was pissed at Crabtree for not taking training camp and pre-season seriously.

Yup..If this is true, I side with Vernon..
no doubt. apparently VD got fistbumps from teammates after he emerged from the verbal confrontation as well.
laugh.gif

this doesn't help the perception of Crabtree's "diva attitude" either
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

smh.gif
smh.gif
  not laker season anymore huh westcoast
grin.gif
laugh.gif
its all good.

with jamarcus at qb these past 3 years would you pay to go see his fat !#% get sacked 6 times a game?

have fun getting 2nd or 3rd in that cupcake division
smokin.gif

i know "raiders are garbage, what a *$!+$% orginazation, blah blah." we are optimistic about this season can you blame us?

when it all comes down to it more then likely both our fan bases will be watching other teams in the playoffs while we sit their shaking our head. (hopefully not though)

i wish luck to both bay area teams. #**$ the san diego chokers though
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

honestly i could care less about the raiders...why?  first theyre not in my division/conference and we play them every 4-5 years. its just that the raider fans who run their mouths on a constant basis which subsequently leads to me rooting against the team

and yes greek its not Laker season anymore so were not friends till then
laugh.gif
...its niner season
pimp.gif

anyways an article on yahoo about the vd and crabs incident. vernons just doing his role as captain but i think he probably just executed it the wrong way but im glad he did it

[h1]
[h1]49ers’ Davis, Crabtree in altercation[/h1]

SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP)—Mike Singletary had to separate tight end Vernon Davis(notes) and wide receiver Michael Crabtree(notes) after the players got into a heated discussion at practice Wednesday.

Singletary didn’t provide details about the incident, but said it was non-football related and is closed. He met with both players immediately in the locker room and they returned to practice separately.

“How many of you guys have families?
[/h1]

a niner game on a thursday
pimp.gif
im looking at the schedule...we got the saints then the eagles then Al, all wins in my eyes we got a legit chance this year
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom