Delete.

Stephen Jax makin' Rowell a dumb (#$*# offerin' him that extension.
laugh.gif

Arent you the gif king acid? You couldnt have come up with a better one than that? I dont even understand what it is supposed to mean.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Chester, how's this? You wanted your clip to be a 6 second clip so I did what I had to to make the avy work. It plays a bit fast, but yeah, let me know what you think.

293krv5.gif

I like it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Arent you the gif king acid? You couldnt have come up with a better one than that? I dont even understand what it is supposed to mean.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the fact you talk to homer bob. but really just wanted tobust out the newer gif
laugh.gif

...being serious, how do you get tickets from homer bob?

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Chester, how's this? You wanted your clip to be a 6 second clip so I did what I had to to make the avy work. It plays a bit fast, but yeah, let me know what you think.

293krv5.gif

I like it
pimp.gif
Oregon better win versus Boise
laugh.gif
..that's gonna be a coolgame to watch.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the fact you talk to homer bob. but really just wanted to bust out the newer gif
laugh.gif

I know his family. Dont know him too well though.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
the fact you talk to homer bob. but really just wanted to bust out the newer gif
laugh.gif

I know his family. Dont know him too well though.
Tell his family to tell Bob that Paul Is On Tilt from NikeTalk said to stop being such a damn homer.

Well by going out and saying that he is on the market, GSW kind of loses some leverage, and he's also stating where he would like to go.

Originally Posted by daprescription

When did the Warriors say that he was on the market?
Well, Jackson said the Warriors were aware of the situation.

If it comes up that they look to move him, initial responses from GMs should be, well, he wants out, lets see how cheap we can get him for.

This was the year that Stephen Jackson was supposed to be playing for a contract. Now he's got his money, dude is still looking to go elsewhere. Nice goingRowell, you dumb
15nahys.gif

2zy8ne8.png

If Cleveland even wants him, this would be a good trade. I know someone was talking about them moving Z, since he is the last contract they could move for aplayer.

no way Cleveland wants to pick up Jax's 4 year contract though and they may want to keep Z's expiring contract for next summer.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

no way Cleveland wants to pick up Jax's 4 year contract though and they may want to keep Z's expiring contract for next summer.
Why would they want to keep his expiring contract
laugh.gif
? That wouldn't give them the salary space for two max contracts.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Why would they want to keep his expiring contract
laugh.gif
? That wouldn't give them the salary space for two max contracts.

Please trade this man, it would help the development of our young dudes. he jacks up the worst shots in history... but we do need some sort of veteran comingback.

nobody wants Jackson. all him and Crawford do is jack up shots all day. also is a lightweight team cancer

Back
Top Bottom