Delete.

dammit last year i bought a jackson jersey that i never got to wear to a game! it was the 20%off the store they had and i bought a monta and stack jack. ithought i was going to more games after that but it was the last game! it was the warriors/cavs game where lebron hit his game winner...or maybe the raps idont remember. but either i hope we get a GOOD deal for him or we keep him cause i actualyl like stack jack even if he gets us wayyyy too many TOs
frown.gif

NYC is dope, I visited 2 years ago and I loved it...even if it was mainly the touristy stuff (Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island, CentralPark, Times Square, 9/11 site, etc.) . It was still nice to just walk around in that environment.

I don't want to turn into a lame in doing so either though. Guess I'll live with the goal of mediocrity.

He acting like the Knicks are entertaining ANYONE with more than a year on their contract...

AL will be lucky to be in NY if/when lebron goes.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by BangDak

^i hope we can resign al.
he would be a good spark off the bench imo.

NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!
roll.gif
as long as Nelson is the coach

oh, thank god
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

The draft is tomorrow at 10 right? i probably will still miss it anyways cause my brother asked me to do something with him, might be back by like 11 if itsstill going on
laugh.gif

Breaking Story No. 1: On Friday morning, I spoke with a source very close to the Golden State front office who tells me that Nellie is leading serious in-house conversation about proposing a trade to the Mavs that would move a rotation-caliber player from Golden State to Dallas in exchange for cap relief.
http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=1974

I got this from the NBA Offseason Thread. Thought I'd post it in here since it pertains to the Warriors.

Let's assume this rumor is true. I thought Nelson and Cuban were never going to make a trade with each other on account they hate each other. At least Ithink that's what I heard before from somewhere.

I have no idea who we'd get. That's dp department. dp get onit!
laugh.gif

I kind of wanted to know if what I heard was true... that Cuban and Nelson were never going to make a trade because of their hate towards each other. Someonecare to confirm?

Well, Cuban isn't the GM, Donnie Nelson is, who happens to be the son of who?

Oh yeah.

Have they dealt together yet? No, but that's not to say that they wouldn't.

GSW would get Buckner primarily, and then most likely someone like Humphries, Jawai, Shawne Williams.

JJ Barea would be a bit stretch IMO, but GSW is high on him as I've read, so who knows, maybe extra incentive to deal with Dallas.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Well, Cuban isn't the GM, Donnie Nelson is, who happens to be the son of who?
but who is the owner? Cuban just tells ol Donnie Nelson i want no trades with your dad at all. Done deal

So the draft is later on this morning. I just realized I'm completely unprepared and have done no research whatsoever
smh.gif
. I hope my alarm wakes me up intime (although I might end up better off with auto-pick
smh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom