Delete.

alright, the fantasy football draft date has been changed.
Sun Aug 30 10:00am PDT

set your alarms!

Spoiler [+]
i hope i wake up in time for it, planning to get wasted sat. night
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

haha, youre heading out to the morning game...right dland?
what time are you planning to head out?

i think i can push it back to maybe 10:00 am? how does everyone else feel about that??

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i think i can push it back to maybe 10:00 am? how does everyone else feel about that??
Its up to you. I dont have to get a bobblehead. Not getting a bobblehead would be worth me winning my rookie NTGSW fantasy team.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Its up to you. I dont have to get a bobblehead. Not getting a bobblehead would be worth me winning my rookie NTGSW fantasy team.
nerd.gif
20ijltt.gif

alright, 10:00 am!
should be good enough for you to get in your early picks and still get that bobblehead.

just got a wisdom tooth pulled, got stitches and +%%# on it
frown.gif

sunday 10am sounds good...i've been waking up at 12 ever since i got back from taiwan so hopefully i'll wake up in time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

i've got church sunday mornings... =\

so i guess i'll be late.
how late is late?
would it help if i put you last to draft?
laugh.gif

'ar 'ar 'ar. FUNNY.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

church is at 9 so i'll be about10 minutes late.
no way am i going to 730 AM mass.

Originally Posted by acidicality

just got a wisdom tooth pulled, got stitches and +%%# on it
frown.gif

sunday 10am sounds good...i've been waking up at 12 ever since i got back from taiwan so hopefully i'll wake up in time
laugh.gif
just got 3 of mine pulled last week, no noticeable swelling and back to eating solids within 48 hours.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Hit me up if you want an avy made. That goes for any and all the NT Warrior Thread regulars. I'm down to make 'em.
nerd.gif
You're not a regular.
2emert2.gif

Spoiler [+]
Just let me know what you want.

:32 - :38

Chester... green/yellow... whatever you think looks best.

Thanks, man.
smile.gif

i think i'll be up at 10am. been getting off work at 8am past couple of weeks so hopefully it shouldn't be a problem staying up for a couple morehours.

please let there be as little as no shows as possible. i want to get through at least one draft where it goes fast. and for those who think they can't makeit set up your predraft now.

Getting ready for my trip...

Not sure which I dislike more, the Warriors management + CJ or the Dollar/Euro conversion.

I can see where he is coming from, if you read the article he doesnt talk bad about the Warriors at all, he just states that he has limited years left in theNBA and wants to win a Chip, cant blame him.
ohwell.gif

lets see what happenes

Why did he sign that extension then if he knew he wanted to spend his last years chasing a championship? The whole thing just doesnt make sense... I hope thisdoesnt mean were gonna have to watch Maggette start every game
mad.gif

Originally Posted by push kicks

Why did he sign that extension then if he knew he wanted to spend his last years chasing a championship? The whole thing just doesnt make sense... I hope this doesnt mean were gonna have to watch Maggette start every game
mad.gif

he probably saw what happened last year and see the direction of the Warriors, going young and sees a very slim chance to win a chip

Why'd the dumb %@!!$ sign the extension then
mad.gif
Jackson: Let me %#%* the team over by signing a horrible contract that could never be moved, then ask for a trade that would never happen.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by push kicks

Why did he sign that extension then if he knew he wanted to spend his last years chasing a championship? The whole thing just doesnt make sense... I hope this doesnt mean were gonna have to watch Maggette start every game
mad.gif
Because nobody else is stupid enough to offer him that money (and years) with his age/production, especially not a contending team. And you knowhe's going to say anything he needs to as long as he gets the extension, and once that's done he can worry about getting the chip after. If he wantsout the Warriors don't really have a choice.

Exactly.

I think Jackson is a ****** for this one. You want to go play with Al, go...Knicks ain't winning %*%, and they won't want you on the books next yeareither. Could have worked perfectly.

I do however wish to rub this "interview" in the face of Rowell. Good job there, chief.

Rowell's an idiot for giving Jax that extension.. he probably thought He and Jax were best friends, and now Jax bails on him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom