Delete.

Ladies and gentleman....Dusty Baker!!!!

Glad I got to get to one of the games for the World Series....I believe game 5..either way it was the game JT Snow rescued lil Baker.

Best of all, I made money going...since I sold tickets to cover my ticket.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Glad I got to get to one of the games for the World Series....I believe game 5..either way it was the game JT Snow rescued lil Baker.
Yup, you're right. It was Game 5.

2zofzua.jpg

2zfjyfd.jpg

33o2m12.jpg

J.T. Snow!
15rldzc.gif

Had a seat in the club section facing home plate from the outfield...couldn't really see right field, but I saw that play developing..crazy.

He was a bat boy for the Giants...and he ran out to pick up the discarded bat while the play was still going on...which was set up to have a play at the plate(i think). JT Snow as he rounded third sees this, and swoops him up as he crosses home.

for me its pretty much NBA and NFL. i dont even wanna start with baseball, i love playing it but i can't stand watching it unless it's towards the endof the game. and i watch college games too but pretty much just the hyped up big games and bowl games, and March Madness. and i only watch the sharks if ihappen to pass by CSN.

i hate the downtime when basketball season ends til football season starts, all i see on ESPN all day are webgems and baseball game highlights.

Magic Re-Sign Adonal Foyle

August 27, 2009

ORLANDO -- The Orlando Magic have re-signed free agent center Adonal Foyle, General Manager Otis Smith announced today. Per team policy, termsof the deal are not disclosed.

Foyle played in 10 games last season with both the Magic and Memphis, averaging 1.7 ppg. and 2.6 rpg. in 6.2 minpg. He was traded to Memphis as part of thethree-team deal that sent Rafer Alston to Orlando on Feb. 19, later waived by Memphis on Mar. 1, then re-signed by Orlando on Mar. 23.

Originally selected by Golden State in the first round (eighth overall) of the 1997 NBA Draft, Foyle (6'10", 270, 3/9/75) has appeared in 733 regularseason games during his 12-year NBA career with Golden State, Orlando and Memphis, averaging 4.1 ppg., 4.7 rpg. and 1.63 blkpg. in 17.8 minpg. Foyle is GoldenState's all-time franchise leader in blocked shots with 1,140.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

He was a bat boy for the Giants...and he ran out to pick up the discarded bat while the play was still going on...which was set up to have a play at the plate (i think). JT Snow as he rounded third sees this, and swoops him up as he crosses home.
thanks
pimp.gif
damn the Magic just LOVE our Ex players huh
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom