Delete.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Didn't know CJ signed with the Warriors almost a week ago
laugh.gif
This is news to me.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

*Edit*
Wait, I can't find anything on this. RealGM doesn't have anything on it.
ohwell.gif

^ Wow. Had no idea. Kinda hoped those minutes would go to Curry. Now I'm not sure where he'll get minutes with Monta being healthy.

I thought C.J. wanted out of Golden State. His best option is to sign the qualifying offer that way he can be a FA next year.

Because he would have gotten more money signing the 1 year deal with Philly. The Warriors still could have matched, but it would have been more $$$.

Originally Posted by KL9

LMR has been pretty MIA lately, he must be pissed at this signing
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm actually happy that Foyle was signed. It's good to see himbe part of a team and be used in some form. Haha. It would be nice to see Foyle return for his final year, but I highly doubt that. Anyway, I've been inbaseball and football mode so I haven't been posting in this thread. Although, whenever I do go in here to lurk, the topic of discussion has NOTHING to dowith the W's. Haha.

monta, curry, morrow, watson, jackson, maggette, azubuike.

it'll be interesting to see how the minutes are split...i'm going to assume there'll be plenty of small ball and gimmicky matchups (nothing new).

Hey guys.....sorry havent been around a lot recently. Sunday isnt the best for me. Unless you do it really early. I am going to the Giants game.

1030am sunday would be good...
smh at CJ back on the team
smh.gif

i just watched a documentary on youtube about the tenerife airport disaster. so damn sad.
smh.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom