Delete.

laugh.gif
at the mention of knicks and winning a chip in the same convo

can an Amare trade work?

and for some reason i completely forgot that we traded Crawford.. probably cause i was still playing with him in 2k9.

Amare trade would work, but Phoenix wouldn't want Jackson. Stupid Warriors should have tried shipping Jackson to Dallas (doubt they did)
smh.gif

I can't be mad at him getting the extension. He did what anybody would do. But, to say that you want to retire here and build something (yeah I know
laugh.gif
sick.gif
), then come out a couple months later and say you want out is a $*#** move. Anybody with a brain could tell that the Warriors were going in the wrongdirection at the end of 08 season. If you wanted out, then ask for the trade before the extension when a team like Cleveland would have taken you.

Stephen Jackson would fit in well with the Heat....*crickets*

cotdamn this wisdom tooth thing is really damn sore
smh.gif
, when i took my top two out it didn't hurt much at all, but this bottom one is hurtin quite a lot.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I can see where he is coming from, if you read the article he doesnt talk bad about the Warriors at all, he just states that he has limited years left in the NBA and wants to win a Chip, cant blame him.
ohwell.gif

lets see what happenes
I'm glad he didn't talk crap like C.J did. I understand where he's coming from though.

Chester, how's this? You wanted your clip to be a 6 second clip so I did what I had to to make the avy work. Itplays a bit fast, but yeah, let me know what you think.

f05hya.gif

Back
Top Bottom