I'd be down if theres extra slots..

I'm terrible at FBBall though
roll.gif
roll.gif
cant #+%$@+ keep up

allen iverson ruined my team and so many people on my team had tech fouls
roll.gif
smh.gif

all i know is i better get in this time..

btw anyone got hookups for Employee Appreciation? i'm off tomorrow and finally get a chance to go out and shop

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

btw anyone got hookups for Employee Appreciation? i'm off tomorrow and finally get a chance to go out and shop
i think it's over, last day was Sat i think?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

i think it's over, last day was Sat i think?
that's weak
mad.gif

i just want the freshwaters and that's it. wouldn't even bother if it was included in the F&F a week ago.

i'm in
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
(for fantasy bball)

went to visit grandparents/cousins over the weekend. i have these cousins that are real distant, since i've never "broken the ice" with themsince i live in cali and they live in taiwan, and there's also a bit of a language barrier, but some of that "ice" was broken so that was cool.my uncle was really cool too, he's the kind that cracks jokes and makes things comfortable.
also visited my grandmas on both sides, and my grandpa that's still in a coma-he's been in a coma for a month, he looked like he was suffering badly inthere so it was kinda depressing, but all my family can do is just hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.
also bought the air max 1 chien-ming wangs
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Save me a spot please
embarassed.gif

I saw Funny People last night...Pretty disappointed, on top of that...It was way too long.

Man, in know way am I a fan of the warriors but I love the team. Anthony Randolph and Anthony Morrow are to very nice young pieces. I like watching this teamgrow. Good luck to you guys.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

I see hella people down for fantasy basketball, but will y'all be active the entire year?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
oh word?
holla at me at the fbball thread help
laugh.gif

looks like i wont get steals on morrow/AR late in the round though....
frown.gif

im down for a keeper league too.
nerd.gif

Since we're discussing fantasy leagues....the NT Warrior league needs some amendments for baseball.

Anyway - schedule drops tomorrow.

Then shortly after that, 10-game mini plans.

I would be down for fantasy basketball
nerd.gif
Will be active too

Whoever said Funny People was disappointing was speaking the truth. The movie was pretty funny overall but the ending was so completely anticlimactic.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Since we're discussing fantasy leagues....the NT Warrior league needs some amendments for baseball. d
I feel you, LazyJ. I want more active participants. Maybe with the this year's SF Giants threadcausing more and more fans to surface, there could be more active participation in next year's fantasy baseball league. When I first started the FantasyBaseball league, I thought it would be cool for Warriors fans to get together and play fantasy baseball. I know the Warriors are our team because it's theonly team in town, but with baseball, I thought that an A's/Giants rivalry would spice things up. However, it didn't turn out that way. A bunch of thepeople I was approaching for fantasy baseball were either not avid fantasy players or were casual fans.

The idea of playing for money always gets people to play a little bit harder, and with the discussion of a money league for fantasy football brewing, I want toknow how that's going. I wouldn't mind playing for money (I actually prefer it
laugh.gif
devil.gif
) if that means more active participation.

Is the 3 moves per week restricting people? Should it be increased? I want to hear some suggestions. Some suggestions would be welcomed.

The moves are fine, I play in my other league and we only allow moves on Monday or for DL spots.

I would certainly increase the DL spots to 2 or 3 total.

I like for categories:

R, H, RBI, HR, AVG. SB and for pitching W, L, SV, ERA, WHIP, Ks

Baseball is long, and some people are so into it for the first quarter of the season then give it up. It's been hard for me as I've been busier thanintended and my team was just demolished with injuries.

Oh yeah, you proposed that we increase the DL spots for next season
laugh.gif
. I'm down for that.

I have a problem with having Wins AND Losses as categories. I'm not going to fault Danny Haren for having 7 losses on the season because he plays on acrappy team, where Tim Wakefield has only 3 losses. Who's the better pitcher? Obviously it's Haren. I don't know. I'm one of those guys whofeel that W/L are a bit overrated. I'm down for having Wins as a category, but not both. Wins and Losses are out of the pitcher's control. Matt Cainlast year and the year before ring a bell?

I have said my piece, waiting for others to give their input. I will go with how the majority feels.

I am currently in a league where the commish is added Hits in the scoring system. I'm down for it. It's hard actually
laugh.gif
. One team in my league leadsthe league in hits, but his record in that category is 7-8-1
laugh.gif
. It's really "hit or miss"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(lame, I know lol).

Anyway, I'm down to add that category. Again, I will see what the majority thinks. I'll go with that.

Yeah but a guy who goes 8-15 shouldn't be considered "good" because you don't get hurt for his 15 losses.

Danny Harren is solid, but it makes you change your draft strategy instead, either way, with W or W&L you're not going to NOT pick Harren. Maybe hedrops a few rounds.

Randy Wolf shouldn't be worth as much as Verlander because you don't get losses....that's how I see it.

Back
Top Bottom