Delete.

laugh.gif
, nah, on the real i'd trust you that you wouldn't take the money...i'd be down if that was the case.
the problem with paying after is that people could say, "oh i never agreed to it" and make up some bs reasons not to pay, but that prollywouldn't be the case with most of us among the "regulars". whatever works is fine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

i don't trust nothingtolose as a commish because he has nothing to lose.
Lame joke
tongue.gif

Yea, might as well assign Paul, he never posts without a laughing emoticon on purpose.

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by acidicality

i don't trust nothingtolose as a commish because he has nothing to lose.
Lame joke
tongue.gif

Yea, might as well assign Paul, he never posts without a laughing emoticon on purpose.

Seriously, what kinda fool would come up with that %#%!? I bet that dude's feelin like Brandon Lloyd right now
aa525fa495a1b46ac969f24fc72043693279896.gif

[paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]

that's why i put the laughing.gif for Luong's comment. you know ppl arent gonna pay after they pull a Detroit lions during the season
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

[paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]

that's why i put the laughing.gif for Luong's comment. you know ppl arent gonna pay after they pull a Detroit lions during the season
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Actually, I'm sure everyone would here...Regulars seem honest. I know I'd cough up the money if I lost.

nah, we would have to put the money in an account in advance. before the season starts

I'm def. down to put some money down. $5-$10 isn't much and it makes the league that much more competitive.

nice, so far...
me
andrew
acid
chriscross
jordan
offbad
gsw
dp
are all down to drop $5.

what about the rest of yall?
boys noize? menace? dland? measy15?

is it just gonna be the first place winner takes the whole pot, or 1st, 2nd, 3rd winners split obviously with 1st getting more than the others.

laugh.gif

last season school got the best of me and i barely remembered to check my fantasy ball
andrew barely has class. lucky duck

BTW does anyone here play halo 3 on xbox live?? once i get a new tv to replace my broken one its game over
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you guys know that with paypal, it wont be exactly that amount with the 3-4% paypal takes off

Back
Top Bottom