What's good with the fantasy basketball league? I suck at football
embarassed.gif
You also suck at poker!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

By the way, you got my PM?

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by acidicality

Andrew, had a lot of free time on your hands huh?

[paul]
laugh.gif
[/paul]
it took a minute, but work does get boring sometimes
i can relate
laugh.gif
...my boss came in the morning and saw that ifixed my program, and now i just gotta wait until he comes by again, since he said he'd drop by sometime in the afternoon. so i'm just twittlin mythumbs right now doing nothing.

Anyone ever fixed an iPod with a sad face?

I've taken it apart, tried the business card trick, tried tinkering with it, applying pressure to the HD, but nothing really working.

I'm just trying to get the music off of the HD (which I can remove), but none of my computers recognize it (iTunes doesn't).

Anyone ever tinkered with theirs?

I've gotten it to go into the Do not disconnect mode, with the battery charging, and also the folder icon, but in the end after some more tinkering Ialways get back to the..

ipod_sad_face.jpg

^Never tinkered with mine but I am very familiar with the sad face. It sucks. Its much like the red ring of death on your xbox. To my knowledge, it means wrapcity. Good luck though.

Originally Posted by dland24

^Never tinkered with mine but I am very familiar with the sad face. It sucks. Its much like the red ring of death on your xbox. To my knowledge, it means wrap city. Good luck though.
It's a very old model, and I have another one, but I'm just determined to get my old music off of it (I didn't have it backed up on myold PC).

iPhowned?

...but seriously, it never happened to me or anybody I knew so I wouldn't know what to do. But good luck with that iPod.

That has actually happened to my ipod.

I thought it was curtains for my ipod as well. Tried everything within in my power to fix it and almost copped a new ipod. Then one day I was messing aroundand it came back from the dead. Even though my ipod is working now, I get this feeling that it could hit the fan at any moment.

Don't really know how to fix it tho. Could just be that your ipod needs a new battery??

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by offbad

buy at costco.
how much do you pay for a year's supply?
well...
i actually just order samples/trials periodically in my power at the office i work at and take them home... since they're of no charge to the office...

depending on your brand, i think it's $20-25 for 6 lenses of the 2 week wear. more for toric, and more for daily wear (obviously)
i think costco is having some sort of deal on a year's supply of acuvue right now.

random but acuvue oasys=
pimp.gif
. almost no problems with them and feel real comfortable unless i wear them for a really, really long time.
what solution do you guys use? i use clear care...i tried opti-free in the past but they seemed to chip my contacts when i put them on or something.

random but acuvue oasys=
pimp.gif
. almost no problems with them and feel real comfortable unless i wear them for a really, really long time.
what solution do you guys use? i use clear care...i tried opti-free in the past but they seemed to chip my contacts when i put them on or something.

Same contacts I use, best ones I've had so far.

Costco brand solution works for me
laugh.gif

random but acuvue oasys=
pimp.gif
unfortunately, i am allergic to the silicone hydrogel that acuvue oasys and acuvue advance is made of.
additionally, this also blurs my vision after about 3 wears besides irritating my eyes.
they are super comfortable though.

i use clear care too-- which is by far the best.
but opti-free replenish when i don't make it in time for the 6 hours needed. or if i'm traveling.

[h2]Watson Situation Could Determine Azubuike's Fate[/h2]
Aug 05, 2009 11:28 PM EST

gsw_40.gif
C.J. Watson is looking for a multi-year contract and an increase in playing time, two things he likely won't receive from the Golden State Warriors.

Watson is testing the free agent market and could sign an offer sheet with another team or be dealt in a sign-and-trade.

"Next season, Kelenna Azubuike is a free agent and is represented by the same agent as C.J. Watson. If the Warriors screw over Watson, I guarantee that Azubuike will leave. No question, they'll return the favor," a source close to the situation tells RealGM's Alex Kennedy.

Last season, Azubuike averaged 14.4 points and 5.0 rebounds while starting fifty-one games for the Warriors.

Azubuike has a player option for the 2010-11 season worth $3.3 million.

Via Alex Kennedy/RealGM

Golden State Warriors

Originally Posted by offbad

[h2]Watson Situation Could Determine Azubuike's Fate[/h2]
Aug 05, 2009 11:28 PM EST

gsw_40.gif
C.J. Watson is looking for a multi-year contract and an increase in playing time, two things he likely won't receive from the Golden State Warriors.

Watson is testing the free agent market and could sign an offer sheet with another team or be dealt in a sign-and-trade.

"Next season, Kelenna Azubuike is a free agent and is represented by the same agent as C.J. Watson. If the Warriors screw over Watson, I guarantee that Azubuike will leave. No question, they'll return the favor," a source close to the situation tells RealGM's Alex Kennedy.

Last season, Azubuike averaged 14.4 points and 5.0 rebounds while starting fifty-one games for the Warriors.

Azubuike has a player option for the 2010-11 season worth $3.3 million.

Via Alex Kennedy/RealGM

Golden State Warriors

This is the thing with that article. Watson clearly stated that he has no desire to play in Oakland. Why would the W's offer him a multi-yearcontract? Azubuike on the other hand actually produces and has helped the W's far more greater than Watson. If I was Buike, I would be open to see what theW's have to offer because he practically is a solid part of the rotation....When he's shooting above 40% haha.

Back
Top Bottom