Delete.

i guess in the future i won't be playing fantasy baseball anymore...sinc ei never check it
ohwell.gif

I'm down for a money league in basketball. I suck at ffball, I always get the right QB and RBs that produce well but I always have problems picking up adecent WR which is usually my downfall.

I'm frustrated that I can't sleep. I woke up at 2pm yesterday and had to work 4 am - 12pm so I didn't sleep at all during that period. Got home andslept for like 3 hours and got woken up by the lil kids yelling since my auntie was baby sitting. Haven't been able to sleep since then and I have to workat 4 am again.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

I suck at ffball, I always get the right QB and RBs that produce well but I always have problems picking up a decent WR which is usually my downfall.
At least you didn't have Tom Brady, LaDanian Tomlinson and Larry Johnson on your team......

this was me...
Draft Day:
smile.gif
smile.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

After week 8:
alien.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

IMO, money is a must for a competitive league. Even $5 makes things interesting. If people *%%*! about $5, think about it as cheap entertainment. Making thebaseball season more interesting for the price of half a movie ticket.

Also, you can't win money by going to a movie...

LazyJ, FRANCHISE, and the rest of those interested in next year'sfantasy baseball league, we'll revisit the settings, scoring categories, and everything else before the start of next season.

so does this mean we're gonna put money in the ffball league?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and is every cool with the original draft date? aug.29 @ 11AM? i think that's what it's at.

as of now, i think that time will be good....i think when it gets closer to the time we'll see...
i'm down for $5 for the fball league, it's not a lot, but it'd make things interesting...

anyone else willing to turn this into a money league? (football) We'll just probably do a small $5 pot if everyone is down to do so

everyone seems trustworthy enough in here to pay up the funds...

Get the #$$+ out the way
88d15446ac4ace93fa37adfcae130623fcd5109.pjpg

Marshawn+Lynch+4+web+5.20.09.jpg

I'll hold the money...it's not like I'm looking to buy a new hat or anything...

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by KL9

Why not just paypal the winner at the end of the season?
nerd.gif
20f5kow.gif
I'm sure everyone is gonna keep their word,
laugh.gif
,if notthey'll be shunned from here
mad.gif
...Who am I to talk, I'm not even inFFBall.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i don't trust nothingtolose as a commish because he has nothing to lose.
eek.gif

but seriously though, i'm not about shady business.

and if ya'll wanna pay AFTER the end of the season, thats fine too

Back
Top Bottom