Delete.

Some dudes take on overrated NBA players:
http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/9852462/Who-are-the-NBA's-most-overrated-playersWho are the NBA's most overrated players?

[h4]Stephen Jackson[/h4]
He's a streaky, low-percentage shooter with absolutely no conscience. His defense is strictly imaginary. His ball-handling skills are far below average for a backcourt player. He thinks he's a leader, but nobody wants to follow him.

I couldn't agree more with what this guy said. This is exactly why I want him off the team, plus I think he hinders the growth of the youngguys.

Maggette and BD also on the dishonorable mention list.

Jackson is a good player for a team whens he's the third option or lower. His defense is not horrible and I don't get how some could even say its notgood. How is a player that shuts down dirk, bosh, west a bad defender
laugh.gif
?

Originally Posted by daprescription

1. Harp's Dubs Says:
    July 31st, 2009 at 9:57 am
    Marcus, as always, we appreciate the flow of Warrior information!
    If Cohan is so hell-bent on trimming the roster, I offer these four moves:
    1) Milwaukee Bucks say they want "a scoring three". Depending on whether Hakim Warrick decides to sign with the Bucks or not, let's shed Maggette's contract by trading him and Acie Law to the Bucks for Bruce Bowen, Kurt Thomas and Joe Alexander when they're all eligible to be traded (August 25).
    2) Sign CJ Watson to that 3 year/4.5 mil contract and keep him as our starting PG until Curry's ready.
    3) Trade Monta to the Grizzlies for OJ Mayo and trade exception money ($7 mil).
    4) Three-way trade with Utah and Miami sending Jackson, Wright and $3 mil trade exception to Utah, Boozer going to Miami and us getting Beasley and Blount from Miami.
    Here's our new team:
    PG - Curry/Watson/Claxton
    SG - Mayo/Morrow/Bowen
    SF - Beasley/Azubuike/George
    PF - Randolph/Alexander/Thomas
    C - Biedrins/Turiaf/Blount
    Money that comes off the books next year (all third stringers at their position):
    Blount ($8 mil), Claxton ($5.2 mil), Bowen ($4 mil), Thomas ($3.8 mil) and George ($1.6 mil) for a grand total of:
    $22.6 million savings for Ebenezer Cohan!
*dead*
When would the Grizz and Heat ever agree to that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Just got hired by the Warriors today!! Senior sales, you know ill hook yall up with the discounted tickets, and do what i can to organize a huge NT night for us all. Go W's

congrats on gettin a job that u love..truly rare today

Hey Jax improved tremendously from the days where he would shoot 3-18 every game and turn it over 6 times. He stills turn the ball over too much, but hisshooting percentage, assists, and rebs have all gone up

Originally Posted by SN DG

Hey Jax improved tremendously from the days where he would shoot 3-18 every game and turn it over 6 times. He stills turn the ball over too much, but his shooting percentage, assists, and rebs have all gone up

if you don't care about fg% and tos, jax is a great fantasy pickup.

^when are we allowed to start making Fantasy Bball leagues
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

anyone still down for a NT GSW league?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

^when are we allowed to start making Fantasy Bball leagues
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

anyone still down for a NT GSW league?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Somebody say Fantasy Basketball?
laugh.gif

I'll for sure make my 3rd annual NT Warriors Basketball League.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom