Delete.

Originally Posted by dland24

^No but he said today something to the effect of "We would have had Belinelli on the bench as a 5th string guard. Now we have George on the bench as our 3rd string small forward."
That's an upgrade? Well, maybe to Fitzgerald is it.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

anyone have recommendations for a pullup bar?
Iron Gym. Simple, yet effective. No screws or anything. I've had it for almost a year now I think and it's been great. There's a buyone get one free on their site, but I just got mine from Bed, Bath, and Beyond for $20 using a $10 off coupon. They even take expired ones.

1. Harp's Dubs Says:
    July 31st, 2009 at 9:57 am
    Marcus, as always, we appreciate the flow of Warrior information!
    If Cohan is so hell-bent on trimming the roster, I offer these four moves:
    1) Milwaukee Bucks say they want "a scoring three". Depending on whether Hakim Warrick decides to sign with the Bucks or not, let's shed Maggette's contract by trading him and Acie Law to the Bucks for Bruce Bowen, Kurt Thomas and Joe Alexander when they're all eligible to be traded (August 25).
    2) Sign CJ Watson to that 3 year/4.5 mil contract and keep him as our starting PG until Curry's ready.
    3) Trade Monta to the Grizzlies for OJ Mayo and trade exception money ($7 mil).
    4) Three-way trade with Utah and Miami sending Jackson, Wright and $3 mil trade exception to Utah, Boozer going to Miami and us getting Beasley and Blount from Miami.
    Here's our new team:
    PG - Curry/Watson/Claxton
    SG - Mayo/Morrow/Bowen
    SF - Beasley/Azubuike/George
    PF - Randolph/Alexander/Thomas
    C - Biedrins/Turiaf/Blount
    Money that comes off the books next year (all third stringers at their position):
    Blount ($8 mil), Claxton ($5.2 mil), Bowen ($4 mil), Thomas ($3.8 mil) and George ($1.6 mil) for a grand total of:
    $22.6 million savings for Ebenezer Cohan!
*dead*

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

FFBALL: how would yall feel if i added defensive players? yes or no?
or yall want to keep it simple?

eh i feel like it's pointless unless they somehow get lucky and have a player that gets a TD or something. but i've had a league that has defensiveplayers so i'm alright with that.

Just got hired by the Warriors today!! Senior sales, you know ill hook yall up with the discounted tickets, and do what i can to organize a huge NT night forus all. Go W's

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Just got hired by the Warriors today!! Senior sales, you know ill hook yall up with the discounted tickets, and do what i can to organize a huge NT night for us all. Go W's
Congrats on the job.
pimp.gif

I'd be down for an NT GSW Summit.
pimp.gif

Just got hired by the Warriors today!! Senior sales, you know ill hook yall up with the discounted tickets, and do what i can to organize a huge NT night for us all. Go W's
how did you get the job?

Congrats. If it weren't for this incompetent organization I'd love to buy season tickets
eyes.gif
. If you've got any other info on the discounted tickets I'd beinterested. I usually buy tickets from Stub Hub, but that's kind of a pain with the extra fees and all.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

how did you get the job?

How does one get into ticket sales or those higher ups? How'd they get the job? Did they apply just like you did and just have seniority and moved upthrough the company?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Congrats on the job.
pimp.gif

I'd be down for an NT GSW Summit.
pimp.gif
Lets get it done.

Congrats bro.
smokin.gif

[h2]Should Warriors Pick Up Wright's Option[/h2]
By Marcus Thompson
Friday, July 31st, 2009 at 9:32 am in Uncategorized.

While Warriors management had already decided it wasn't going to pick up the fourth-year option on guard Marco Belinelli, the same decision awaits on Brandan Wright. They have until Oct. 31 (technically, I think, it is the day before the season starts) to lock him up for 2010-11 at better than $3M.

I have heard nothing about them not picking up his option. If I were a betting man, my money is on them picking up the option. The Warriors do like Wright and are banking on him to play at PF (though he is looking like Anthony Randolph's back-up instead of the starter, which he was deemed by Nellie late last season).
But, it wouldn't hurt to have another expiring contract, and maybe playing for a deal would light a fire under Wright and produce a breakout season. It's worth considering, but in the end he probably has more value to the Ws on the court.
If the Warriors do pick-up his option, it is probably an indicator that they don't expect to trade him. Wright was involved in the offer to Phoenix. Assuredly, part of Wright's appeal to another team is that they would have the choice on whether to pick up the option (as the Warriors do with Acie Law). Of course, the Warriors still could trade him after exercising their option, but Wright would be less valuable.
BW went to summer school in Chapel Hill and wound up playing a lot of basketball. Word is that he is healthy and the Warriors are happy with the strides he's made. He still fits the Ws style of play and is arguably their best inside scoring option. Plus, Randolph could use the competition.

^though i think it'd be fun to watch. if they all just add on weight like they're supposed to, it'd be a pretty good defensive frontcourt too ifyou ask me.

I appreciate it guys... How I eventually got to this point was a ton of work and not much pay. I majored in sports management at ASU and interned at the FiestaBowl and the Phoenix Suns. I got hired full time by the Phoenix Coyotes a year and a half ago and got promoted up to an Acct. Exec. Got the word the W'shad an opening from my old boss from the Suns, bc he knows Im from the bay and thats my team. Well 4 interviews and a month and a half later, I got hired. They may be a rough organization on the outside but the way they come across to someone within the business is first class all the way. Aint gunna be easythough, but we get discounted tix like crazy and i will be sure to hook you guys up, that way you aint payin those stupid fees through ticketmaster or stubhub.

I appreciate it guys... How I eventually got to this point was a ton of work and not much pay. I majored in sports management at ASU and interned at the Fiesta Bowl and the Phoenix Suns. I got hired full time by the Phoenix Coyotes a year and a half ago and got promoted up to an Acct. Exec. Got the word the W's had an opening from my old boss from the Suns, bc he knows Im from the bay and thats my team. Well 4 interviews and a month and a half later, I got hired. They may be a rough organization on the outside but the way they come across to someone within the business is first class all the way. Aint gunna be easy though, but we get discounted tix like crazy and i will be sure to hook you guys up, that way you aint payin those stupid fees through ticketmaster or stubhub.
congrats man. especially in today's economy. they brought you home too.

pimp.gif

I appreciate it guys... How I eventually got to this point was a ton of work and not much pay. I majored in sports management at ASU and interned at the Fiesta Bowl and the Phoenix Suns. I got hired full time by the Phoenix Coyotes a year and a half ago and got promoted up to an Acct. Exec. Got the word the W's had an opening from my old boss from the Suns, bc he knows Im from the bay and thats my team. Well 4 interviews and a month and a half later, I got hired. They may be a rough organization on the outside but the way they come across to someone within the business is first class all the way. Aint gunna be easy though, but we get discounted tix like crazy and i will be sure to hook you guys up, that way you aint payin those stupid fees through ticketmaster or stubhub.
much appreciated homie
pimp.gif
way to share your fortune with us

Back
Top Bottom