Delete.

Originally Posted by Patrick Chung

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

pimp.gif

marshawn-lynch-1.jpg

I would just like thank the Warriors organization for giving the Raptors Marco Belinelli for Deaven George's feeble body.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

I would just like thank the Warriors organization for giving the Raptors Marco Belinelli for Deaven George's feeble body.
pimp.gif
I would like to thank the Raptors organization for giving the Warriors a championship caliber player in Devean George.

Now we have two players on the team with rings, how many does your team have?

Originally Posted by daprescription

I do not even care anymore.
The Belinelli trade did it for me. I mean, they've let good players go. They've signed/extended average at best players to long contracts,but didn't have to give anything up except that money. Now they trade away some young talent and then bring in George and cash
indifferent.gif
. I would rather have a bag of chips because at least it would be usefuland then others would be able to see how ******ed this organization really is.

Makes zero sense all around. He's a vet, but he plays the SG/SF spot. Guess who else plays there, Jackson and Maggette. And they're the other vets.What's the point of getting vets if they all play the same position? Who are they going to teach? Not to mention George brings a team down if he has anyimpact on a game. He doesn't play a position that the Warriors need. Like I said he plays the same spot and Jackson and Maggette. Azubuike could go inthere too since that's where his game lies. So I'd like to know why George is so much more important than Belinelli could be. If George plays he takesaway minutes from Jackson, Maggette, or Azubuike. And as much as I don't care for those guys, especially Jackson and Maggette I'd much rather have themplaying than George.

Ellis/Curry/Law/Claxton
Azubuike/Morrow/Belinelli
Jackson/Maggette
Randolph/Wright/D Leaguer
Biedrins/Turiaf

vs.

Ellis/Curry/Law/Claxton
Azubuike/Morrow
Jackson/Maggette/George
Randolph/Wright/D Leaguer
Biedrins/Turiaf

Even if Marco is third string so is George. And I don't care what people say, Jackson should be a SF. He shoots a lot, but with his size and speed heshould be a SF. He needs to work on his rebounding and defense because he's such a bum on the defensive end. His handles also aren't good enough for aSG. The only SG aspect of his game is his shooting, he does it too much...

man watching these belinelli highlights on youtube is making me miss him. he always got the crowd so hyped cause we all just wanted him to shoot all the time.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

and so it begins...fitz defending the trade
laugh.gif
I can't believe I used to defend this guy.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Ok, so I called into the show. I asked the guy, "Can I talk to Fitz or does he only talk to people that have no idea what they are talking about?" The guy laughed and said I could, then I went on hold. I was on it for 5 minutes, then I had to start driving (no headset), so I hung up. 3 minutes later (the show is still on commercial) the show ends
indifferent.gif
. I was never going to talk to Fitz and the guy lied
smh.gif
Fitz was bashing Crawford and Belinelli all show
smh.gif
. I just don't understand how people can actually believe that Morrow is a better player than Belinelli
laugh.gif
. Shooting 47% from 3 > 41% + passing + handles + defense + overall better offensive game
laugh.gif
That's
15nahys.gif
up!
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

pimp.gif
15yeqg9.jpg

Well, so much for getting my new SN approved
eyes.gif
. JRose5 shut that downwith the quickness. Any ideas why?

PS - Fitzgerald blows.

stupid facebook stalker check app
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, wastin so much time on that thing.

but the girl i like is #5 on my list
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...but i'm only #11 on hers, and i click on her profile a LOT, so it can't be right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom