Delete.

i cannot believe we have devean george. this bum that invoked his no trade clause.

goddamnit.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

now that we got the teams set...hows yall schedules looking to do the draft?
what days are good? weekends?

Nights & weekend days should be good for me, just need a heads up.

So who's who in the FBall league?? I lurk in this post waaaay more than I post so I'm not as familiar with the names as the rest of the regulars.

PS - I'm retiring this SN, waiting on the mods to approve my new one.

Ok, so I called into the show. I asked the guy, "Can I talk to Fitz or does he only talk to people that have no idea what they are talking about?"The guy laughed and said I could, then I went on hold. I was on it for 5 minutes, then I had to start driving (no headset), so I hung up. 3 minutes later (theshow is still on commercial) the show ends
indifferent.gif
. I was never going to talk to Fitz and the guy lied
smh.gif
Fitz was bashing Crawford and Belinelli all show
smh.gif
. I just don't understand how people can actually believe that Morrow is a better player than Belinelli
laugh.gif
. Shooting 47% from 3 > 41% + passing + handles + defense + overall better offensive game
laugh.gif

i hate when ppl argue in favor of the warriors transactions. i have a friend who thinks this trade is great thinking george will bring leadership and thatmorrow impacts the game more than belinelli. thats BS

well of course Morrow would impact the game more, he has the minutes belli didn't/won't/wouldn't...regardless of the reasons.

Second highest scoring team in the league. Last in points aloud by a large margin. Morrow really helps what this team needs
smokin.gif
. I just don'tunderstand how people could ruin a team on purpose. Nelson can't possible believe that he is making this team better. Nobody, let me repeat that... nobody,played with more intensity on the defensive end.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Second highest scoring team in the league. Last in points aloud by a large margin. Morrow really helps what this team needs
smokin.gif
. I just don't understand how people could ruin a team on purpose. Nelson can't possible believe that he is making this team better. Nobody, let me repeat that... nobody, played with more intensity on the defensive end.

Sorry dude, I usually don't point out grammar and %*+!, but...nope.

Nonetheless, I agree.
mad.gif

smokin.gif
. I just don't understand how people could ruin a team on purpose. Nelson can't possible believe that he is making this team better. Nobody, let me repeat that... nobody, played with more intensity on the defensive end.

Sorry dude, I usually don't point out grammar and ##++, but...nope.

Nonetheless, I agree.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

smokin.gif

Nonetheless, I agree.
mad.gif
u forgot one more grammar error.

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

smokin.gif

Nonetheless, I agree.
mad.gif

lol, yea I edited/that shut me up
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

smokin.gif

Nonetheless, I agree.
mad.gif

DP gettin that Bigmike syndrome
laugh.gif

stupid Fitzgerald.
I'm still baffled how we couldn't even get a draft pick in this #+$!.

Back
Top Bottom