Delete.

I just got from work, and all i got to say is WHAT THE #!$$ HAPPENED?? WE COULDNT GET ANY ONE BETTER!!!?????/

Nelson already said he wants Jack to start at the 2, but we all know how Nelson effs around with lineups.
laugh.gif

The only good thing is that he could finally get some playing time. I really hope he shines.

Also i !#$#%!@ hate deavan george

WHAT THE ++@!?! I just checked my twitter and saw kawakami's tweet
indifferent.gif

I guess the Warriors management aren't satisfied with hitting rock bottom.

hm. wright+marco+maggette sounds like a pretty enticing deal to me.
hell, any gm could prob. make gs throw in a first round pick too, since they'll trade it eventually as well, no pun intended.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by dland24

Im pissed we traded Marco....but lets be honest. Where would he get playing time on this team? And DP......for what their role would be on this team, Morrow > Bellineli.
In any role, Belinelli. Morrow isn't going to get enough shots to justify his horrible defense and ball handling.

When he is lighting it up, which he always does, he will get touches. Not a ton, but some every game. He is a shooter, not a slasher. He doesnt need to createhis own shot. I can only hope he has improved his D.

From watching summer league, Morrow's defense is the same. Ellis, Curry, Jackson, Maggette, Azubuike, Randolph, Biedrins... Morrow would be lucky to see 4shots a game. I don't hate Morrow, but for those shots, he's giving up a basket whenever his man has the ball.

Ok, so thinking about it more, we chose to keep Watson and trade Marco? Really? Watson over Marco? Ugh, stupid stupid Nelson!

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

We really kept Watson? Is that official? Please, someone, deny this.
They said the Warriors were going to offer a 3 year deal or something. I hope the Sixers sign him to an offer sheet.

dawson.gif

(stolen from DP in the raptors thread, so when i go home later i can save it to my monster arsenal of gifs
pimp.gif
)

no wonder this thread moved up hella pages. just thought it was about FFBall or something.

well this sucks, Marco for a nobody like George. we can hope all we want that this is part of a bigger deal in the works but let's face it, this team isbeing ran by complete idiots.

I will cheer for Belinelli wherever he goes
frown.gif
. BTW, is George'scontract expiring after this upcoming year?

Originally Posted by KL9

I will cheer for Belinelli wherever he goes
frown.gif
. BTW, is George's contract expiring after this upcoming year?
Yup, and the Warriors don't have to pay his salary this season either.

Back
Top Bottom