Delete.

You win.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by dland24

Im pissed we traded Marco....but lets be honest. Where would he get playing time on this team? And DP......for what their role would be on this team, Morrow > Bellineli.
And where the hell is Devean George going to get playing time when he has to play behind the likes of the great Corey Maggette and Kelenna Azubuike? Probably at PF... an undersized one at that. Does he even rebound?!
smh.gif

Marco Belinelli playing 3rd string > Devean George's existance.

I wasnt defending the trade Paul. I hate the trade. But really.....what difference does it make if Bellineli gets a DNP or Devean George gets a DNP? I thinkGeorge is absolute trash, but I dont see this affecting our team at all, negatively or positively. Is there any chance we could just release him?

Ugh. @%#+ this incompetent organization. I don't give a @%#+ if Belinelli was going to be a distraction. Unless the Warriors were in playoff contention(which they're obviously not) then Riley done *#$*%! up. Devean %!++@+$ George? Deven %!++@+$ George? DEVEAN %!++@+$ GEORGE? I never wanted this guy in aWarriors uni, I even felt bad when he was on other peoples' teams. And it all makes sense with that cash coming in. Much better than anything that canactually be used.

ehhh marco wasnt seeing any PT with this line up anyways. Think we shouldve gotten a pick on top of it, but no biggie... the team is already stacked with youngtalent. I guess he brings some good post season experience if we do make it.

##!. Devean George is on my all-time HATED PLAYER LIST. How in the hell did the W's decided to give up Marco like that!!! OMG! Marco is back with Bargnaniand is playing along side fellow Euro-Spaniard Calderon. They are going to be something to watch out for. ##!. I am pissed.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

ehhh marco wasnt seeing any PT with this line up anyways. Think we shouldve gotten a pick on top of it, but no biggie... the team is already stacked with young talent. I guess he brings some good post season experience if we do make it.

Thank you.

Im pissed we traded Marco....but lets be honest. Where would he get playing time on this team? And DP......for what their role would be on this team, Morrow > Bellineli.
And where the hell is Devean George going to get playing time when he has to play behind the likes of the great Corey Maggette and Kelenna Azubuike? Probably at PF... an undersized one at that. Does he even rebound?!
smh.gif

I wasnt defending the trade Paul. I hate the trade. But really.....what difference does it make if Bellineli gets a DNP or Devean George gets a DNP? I think George is absolute trash, but I dont see this affecting our team at all, negatively or positively. Is there any chance we could just release him?
Just because we don't "use" him, that doesn't mean that we should trade away talent for trash. I'm pretty sure you wouldagree with me when I say we could have got a package better than Devean George. Marco was one of our "trade ammunition" we had on this team. Bytrading him away for the utter and pure trash that is Devean George, we're wasting our "trade ammunition" to get better players that couldactually help us. With that attitude of "oh, we'll just trade away Belinelli for trash... no biggie," we're going to run out of trade piecesthat could be added to a potential trade to get an even better package than Devean George.

That's the difference between Belinelli getting a DNP and George getting a DNP.

smh.gif

I wasnt defending the trade Paul. I hate the trade. But really.....what difference does it make if Bellineli gets a DNP or Devean George gets a DNP? I think George is absolute trash, but I dont see this affecting our team at all, negatively or positively. Is there any chance we could just release him?
Just because we don't "use" him, that doesn't mean that we should trade away talent for trash. I'm pretty sure you would agree with me when I say we could have got a package better than Devean George. Marco was one of our "trade ammunition" we had on this team. By trading him away for the utter and pure trash that is Devean George, we're wasting our "trade ammunition" to get better players that could actually help us. With that attitude of "oh, we'll just trade away Belinelli for trash... no biggie," we're going to run out of trade pieces that could be added to a potential trade to get an even better package than Devean George.

That's the difference between Belinelli getting a DNP and George getting a DNP.

yup. paul got it right. marco was supposed to be apart of the deal for amare. he was one of our main bargaining chips. and well, whether he was going toplay or not, we traded him for george, a nonvaluable asset. i don't know, i don't get it. i'd much rather have a future first round pick thangeorge.

what's the over/under on brandon wright being the next to get shipped for crap.

Back
Top Bottom