laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
all at once.

6dc353a849a2ac014f03c5ba9f2c67d4a4992a6.gif

Oh my goodness. When I thought management wouldn't +++% things up further, they pull this *+!%*@%+.
sick.gif

+++% Nelson! +++% Riley! +++% Rowell! +++% Cohan!

The only way it seems logical is if George's contract expires next year, but even IF, it's still a horrible trade.

Seriously, Devean George?!?!?!??!!?

Originally Posted by acidicality

The only way it seems logical is if George's contract expires next year, but even IF, it's still a horrible trade.

I'm pretty sure the Warriors had a team option (correct me if I'm wrong) for Belinelli. If they wanted to dump salary they could'vejust decided to not exercise the option, right? At least get something of value.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Originally Posted by acidicality

I'm pretty sure the Warriors had a team option (correct me if I'm wrong) for Belinelli. If they wanted to dump salary they could've just decided to not exercise the option, right? At least get something of value.
They picked up Wright and Belinelli's option before the season ended. It's not like we couldn't see this coming. Nelson ridesMorrow's jock and never liked Belinelli in the first place.

Im pissed we traded Marco....but lets be honest. Where would he get playing time on this team? And DP......for what their role would be on this team, Morrow> Bellineli.

Morrow probably would have most of the PT Belinelli would have had but still, you can get much better value than Devean George for Marco...i'm stillshocked and looking for reasons why Riley would make a move like this...the Raptors fleeced us on this one.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Im pissed we traded Marco....but lets be honest. Where would he get playing time on this team? And DP......for what their role would be on this team, Morrow > Bellineli.
And where the hell is Devean George going to get playing time when he has to play behind the likes of the great Corey Maggette and KelennaAzubuike? Probably at PF... an undersized one at that. Does he even rebound?!
smh.gif

Marco Belinelli playing 3rd string > Devean George's existance.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

Could they have at least gotten a second rounder or something? Jesus.

I think DP's right, Nelson just wanted to get rid of Belinelli with the quickness and they didn't even ask about them throwing in a draftpick.
sick.gif

A conference call to confirm the deal is scheduled for late Thursday morning as the Raptors have traded Devean George and "a little bit of cash" to Golden State for the 6-5 guard from Italy.

laugh.gif
but of course!

as a raptor fan i dont know if i should be laughing or feeling kinda bad for the warrior fans. if that trade was a straight up switch of marco and george thatis daylight robbery.

For a team that just won 29 games, I don't think they can afford to freaking give away talent for a bucket of @@%@.

Back
Top Bottom