Delete.

sig check
laugh.gif

i really dont even dislike Ska (at least over the internet...), but 715 is freakin hilarious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, straight dropped the ether
pimp.gif

they can't ban me for that, can they?
laugh.gif

715's humor is appreciated. Ska is actually a cool moderator in my book (no riding).

Originally Posted by KL9

715's humor is appreciated. Ska is actually a cool moderator in my book (no riding).

ea4356c74ecba4b24e7ccbbb9ea0e12a249fa09.gif

hadn't used that one in a while
laugh.gif
. and if you're looking at thisthread Ska, it's a joke
laugh.gif
. or is it?

Can anyone here grab/touch rim/dunk?
nerd.gif

After my injury, it's been down hill,
laugh.gif
I touched the rim back in sophomore year of HS
embarassed.gif
...My brother,5'5, 15 y/o (back then) grabbed
smh.gif

laugh.gif
that was funny.....dude went IN on him...
laugh.gif

btw, from everything I have seen ska has been a cool dude. I don't even really know the story behind this but that was funny. I love when people argueabout sports.....dudes get so damn passionate sometimes.
laugh.gif

ANYWAYS! Would I be able to join the FF league??? I'm a competitive player, every year I have about 2-3 teams in money leagues. Would you guys be down foreach team to toss in $5-$10 paypal or something? or has this already been discussed?? I'm still down prize or no prize though.

I don't really post in here much, but I'm always checking this post and I'm a huge GSW fan! If you need someone holla at me.

I can touch rim on an indoor court... on a good day.
laugh.gif

Which leads me to this question...

With a good mix of genes and proper nutrition, it's entirely possible that your child will be taller and more naturally athletic than you. So in my case,if I had a son, it wouldn't be ridiculous to think that he might break the 6' barrier (I'm 5'11.) So with that being said...

Does anyone plan to live vicariously through their children?
laugh.gif
I know that if I ever have a son that he'll have a basketball in his hands as soon ashe's able to walk. There will be no such thing as videogames or any of that foolishness. After school, he can go in the backyard and shoot freethrows for"fun". I'll be damned if he isn't the first Chinese-American player in the NBA
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Does anyone plan to live vicariously through their children?
laugh.gif
I know that if I ever have a son that he'll have a basketball in his hands as soon as he's able to walk. There will be no such thing as videogames or any of that foolishness. After school, he can go in the backyard and shoot freethrows for "fun". I'll be damned if he isn't the first Chinese-American player in the NBA
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Hell yeah! You know it!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would def. encourage my son to play some sport. I played baseball and ffball ( kinda short stint tho ), so hes gonna play a sport.

Lacrosse actually makes less than a WNBA player. Lacrosse players only make 10-30k a year. Average WNBA salary is 50k..
roll.gif
@ WNBA salary cap being$750,000

just woke up from a nap nothing to %+*%%%# do !*$% my life and !*$% rowell !*$% nelson !*$% riley !*$% cj watson !*$% kurz !*$% maggette !*$% sjaxs contract

did i miss anything

Back
Top Bottom