Delete.

35lthxx.gif

I'd definitely make my child play sports just so he/she wouldn't be a fat %+@. I'd probably want him/her to play piano too since I did as well, butI wouldn't want to force it on him/her too much.

not sure if we're doing money league...i think it'll just be for "pride"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[h2]Sources: Hornets, Diogu close to deal[/h2]

Comment Email Print By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

The New Orleans Hornets, after swapping Tyson Chandler for Emeka Okafor, are poised to add further to their frontcourt by signing free-agent forward Ike Diogu.

NBA front-office sources told ESPN.com that the Hornets and Diogu are close to finalizing a deal, with a formal announcement expected later Wednesday or Thursday.

Terms of the contract were not immediately available, but Diogu is regarded as a low-cost option who has yet to reach his full potential after playing sparingly in the past two seasons.

Diogu, 25, appeared in only 29 games last season for the Portland Trail Blazers and Sacramento Kings but did enjoy a few productive spells with the Kings after arriving in February via trade, averaging 9.2 points and 3.9 rebounds in just 14.2 minutes in 10 games.
Hope he can become a decent player. He had flashes with the Warriors, but last year during the Kings game, he looked pretty bad.

the ceiling for this team next year is just making an 8th seed...i think it's possible if we don't have many injuries and nellie drinks more beer.

of course that means a 1st round exit, but i'd love to upset the fakers.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by Da Bidness

it looks like its gna be another awful season

I wouldn't say awful. A healthy team is going to float around .500, if not a little higher.

yea wen u have a decent team but the way its looking we dont not yet and trust me am a warrior fan

Tried asking in the Mac thread but didn't get a response..I'll try here as well..

Can anyone recommend me a good DVD creator software for a Mac? Something that's free perhaps?

oh.my.god.

[h1]Sources: Raptors nab Belinelli[/h1]
By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports 10 minutes ago

More From Adrian Wojnarowski

The Toronto Raptors' intrigue with running a European-modeled franchise advanced again with a trade for Golden State guard Marco Belinelli(notes), NBA sources told Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday night.

The Raptors will send Devean George(notes) to the Warriors.

Belinelli, an Italian guard, was a favorite of Toronto GM Bryan Colangelo prior to the 2007 draft when the Warriors selected him with the 18th pick. Belinelli averaged nearly nine points a game for Golden State last season. He joins fellow Italian Andrea Bargnani(notes) on the Raptors roster.

George, 31, arrived in Toronto this summer as part of the Shawn Marion(notes) sign-and-trade with Dallas. He averaged 3.4 points a game for the Mavericks.

Back
Top Bottom