Delete.

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Well, so much for getting my new SN approved
eyes.gif
. JRose5 shut that down with the quickness. Any ideas why?

PS - Fitzgerald blows.
name?

Originally Posted by acidicality

stupid facebook stalker check app
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, wastin so much time on that thing.

but the girl i like is #5 on my list
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...but i'm only #11 on hers, and i click on her profile a LOT, so it can't be right
laugh.gif
you are sad bro, did you ever grow a pair and step up?

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by mEasy15

Well, so much for getting my new SN approved
eyes.gif
. JRose5 shut that down with the quickness. Any ideas why?

PS - Fitzgerald blows.
name?

No, the name was legit. He told me that there's no need for people to have backup accounts especially when they reach their post limit.

i've already talked about it before
laugh.gif
, no need to get to it again....
I probably missed it, or forgot. But im guessing you never did so now you are e-stalking her

I don't really see how this trade would tipping point for some of you....It's almost like you're looking for an excuse to take a side.

Regardless of you agreeing with it or not, Morrow was/is going to play. Period.

Therefore, what role was belli going to have on this team? Furthermore, don't you recall the reports late last year and early this summer about him beingupset etc. He obviously wants out and wants to go and play (I don't blame him AT ALL).

Given our team, we're taking no $ for a PF who may or may not play, but certainly Belli wouldn't unless we're rippled with injuries...again.

Don't know if he was in Nellie's doghouse or not, but by all accounts it didn't seem like he was going to hit the floor any time soon.

I totally agree with DP and was a voice in the subject as well, the guy got a LOT better in defense...though not the greatest defender, heads and shouldersabove where he was in October. I give him a ton of credit to play all out at any chance he was given, especially when he wanted to play more. That is yourbasic professionalism.

Though, we acquired George...who probably won't amount to anything or much at all (though you KNOW he wants 1 more contract...let's just pray its notus who give it to him)...you can't compare him to Bellinelli. Obviously Marco is better, but they don't play the same position and we've got a logjam of guards.

If we took this trade and have to pay, then we got "hoodwinked". This move hardly effects the warriors nucleus for those players who would actuallybe playing.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

stupid facebook stalker check app
laugh.gif
smh.gif
, wastin so much time on that thing.

but the girl i like is #5 on my list
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
...but i'm only #11 on hers, and i click on her profile a LOT, so it can't be right
laugh.gif
you are sad bro, did you ever grow a pair and step up?
whats that app called?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I don't really see how this trade would tipping point for some of you....It's almost like you're looking for an excuse to take a side.

Regardless of you agreeing with it or not, Morrow was/is going to play. Period.

Therefore, what role was belli going to have on this team? Furthermore, don't you recall the reports late last year and early this summer about him being upset etc. He obviously wants out and wants to go and play (I don't blame him AT ALL).

Given our team, we're taking no $ for a PF who may or may not play, but certainly Belli wouldn't unless we're rippled with injuries...again.

Don't know if he was in Nellie's doghouse or not, but by all accounts it didn't seem like he was going to hit the floor any time soon.

I totally agree with DP and was a voice in the subject as well, the guy got a LOT better in defense...though not the greatest defender, heads and shoulders above where he was in October. I give him a ton of credit to play all out at any chance he was given, especially when he wanted to play more. That is your basic professionalism.

Though, we acquired George...who probably won't amount to anything or much at all (though you KNOW he wants 1 more contract...let's just pray its not us who give it to him)...you can't compare him to Bellinelli. Obviously Marco is better, but they don't play the same position and we've got a log jam of guards.

If we took this trade and have to pay, then we got "hoodwinked". This move hardly effects the warriors nucleus for those players who would actually be playing.
I guess I knew Marco wouldn't player. I guess I still had the slightest of hope that Don Nelson would change his ways and see that he is abetter player for the team. With the accumulation of deals that have happened over the year, added with fat boy Fitzgerald, that has made me even more mad. What coach in his right mind would want to have a starting backcourt of Ellis/Morrow
sick.gif
? Not saying that's the opening day lineup, but you know it'sgoing to happen.

cool out. it only ranks people based on their facebook interaction with you.

not profile views or clicks you thirsty fiends
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

cool out. it only ranks people based on their facebook interaction with you.

not profile views or clicks you thirsty fiends
laugh.gif
grin.gif
Weak...
laugh.gif

^No but he said today something to the effect of "We would have had Belinelli on the bench as a 5th string guard. Now we have George on the bench as our3rd string small forward."

Back
Top Bottom