Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

That don't make no sense...that $#!+ is shameful...I don't see 'Eagles' anywhere in there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

Man, Marley, go on head sumwhere actin like you aint finna jump in and piss sumbody off by noon tomorrow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
friday is a new day ... lol

and on a side note ... i strongly suggest using the block feature on this dude areyouin ... i never thought i would block someone online but dude just had toget the axe ... definitely one of the most pointless posters in NT history

Hey Proshares, I got no problem with you.

I know there are some people not from Texas who are true fans.

Not a slight to those of you who are true fans. I know there are die-hard 'boys fans, and I respect y'all for sticking with your team.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Originally Posted by potus2028

Man, Marley, go on head sumwhere actin like you aint finna jump in and piss sumbody off by noon tomorrow
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
friday is a new day ... lol

and on a side note ... i strongly suggest using the block feature on this dude areyouin ... i never thought i would block someone online but dude just had to get the axe ... definitely one of the most pointless posters in NT history
that dude is a straight up joke.. hes not even a Giants fan
roll.gif

I dont know if he is serious or not but at least he consistant with the hate
ohwell.gif

A little something about the NYG and their "AMAZING" pass rush ... the ranking is for sacks allowed this year

Team Ranking # of Sacks by Giants

Cleveland 10th 0 (loss by Giants)

Seattle 14th 2

Washington 16th 1

St. Louis 27th 6

Cincy 28th 6

Pittsburgh 29th 5

San Fran 32nd 6

Okay...say our pass rush sucks.

What's your point exactly? We're still 6-1.

Or do those stats change our overall record?
nerd.gif

why are giants fans so salty lol ... yall won the super bowl relax a little bit ... i was just pointing out that the pass rush is blockable if you have a goodline ... its not like strahan or osi or LT is lining up on defense

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:
What is it that areyouin said that was so outrageous?

I'm seriously asking, because I may have missed something.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

all the idiot Cowboy's fans except for Marley's Protege have conveniently missed this thread
laugh.gif
and he refuses to give the Giants any credit like the Cowboys are the 1 loss team

i'll say whatever I want

atleast Giants fans are real and that's why I respect them

there are plenty of real Cowboys fans as well but a majority on this board are just a bunch of frontrunners and they just happened to disappear the last few weeks after talkin reckless the first few

i love gettin y'all heated

you should be worried about your demolishing this weekend

8yuwx1.jpg
even though thats Drew Bledsoe
laugh.gif

let's take a poll

anyone with a Cowboys sig state where you are from

you are from Philly? lemme guess, your great aunt's cousin's brother in law's daughter from another marriage lives in Dallas so that throws out the frontrunner label for you

thats just some in this thread only
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

A little something about the NYG and their "AMAZING" pass rush ... the ranking is for sacks allowed this year

Team Ranking # of Sacks by Giants

Cleveland 10th 0 (loss by Giants)

Seattle 14th 2

Washington 16th 1

St. Louis 27th 6

Cincy 28th 6

Pittsburgh 29th 5

San Fran 32nd 6

all that tells me is that the giants are 6-1 when they sack the QB. heres to brad johnson falling on his #%! at least once
wink.gif
tongue.gif

I Respect The G Men. Super bowl Champs cant knock that. and plus i respect and a fan of my man jacobs
pimp.gif
hes the reason why i tune into the G Men'sGames. Hes like my top 5 NFL Fav Players
laugh.gif
dude is nasty with that truck. mad respect to him.

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

So if I would come up to you like "Giants gonna kill them boys this week" and your going to tell me "You crazy its the regular season!!!".
Damn dont try to make it sound like that homie
roll.gif

My logic was that the Giants had two fair shots at Dallas last year and lost...they TALKED both games and got handed the L.

Now playoff time they were humble and kept quiet for once .... they change their defensive strategy this time and BLITZ ALL DAY on Dallas and Won.
The Giants did their thang no doubt and at the right time. Is that not a fair assessment ?
What does talking/being humble have to do with anything ? You were talking about THIS SEASON. Just because you beat us twice last year. That dontmean nothing this year. You was acting like you got 2 automatic W's against this year. Dont gimme a sorry excuse about Romo being hurt this game becausethis was like week 4 when Romo was healthy.

I'd NEVER personally tell a cowboys/********/eagles fan that. If my team takes a L in the playoffs and just because we beat them in the regular seasontwice. Im not gonna come out "What makes yall think you could beat us in the regular season this year?"

Im sure im not the only one here who thinks how ******ed that comment is.

So if I would come up to you like "Giants gonna kill them boys this week" and your going to tell me "You crazy its the regular season!!!".
Damn dont try to make it sound like that homie
roll.gif

My logic was that the Giants had two fair shots at Dallas last year and lost...they TALKED both games and got handed the L.

Now playoff time they were humble and kept quiet for once .... they change their defensive strategy this time and BLITZ ALL DAY on Dallas and Won.
The Giants did their thang no doubt and at the right time. Is that not a fair assessment ?
What does talking/being humble have to do with anything ? You were talking about THIS SEASON. Just because you beat us twice last year. That dont mean nothing this year. You was acting like you got 2 automatic W's against this year. Dont gimme a sorry excuse about Romo being hurt this game because this was like week 4 when Romo was healthy.

I'd NEVER personally tell a cowboys/********/eagles fan that. If my team takes a L in the playoffs and just because we beat them in the regular season twice. Im not gonna come out "What makes yall think you could beat us in the regular season this year?"

Im sure im not the only one here who thinks how ******ed that comment is.
I was explaining why I said that quote !!!

This thread only proves that we are Americas Team. Like, got dayum we garner so much attention.

I also like how the real division rivalry games in the NFC east involve Dallas. Its basically Dallas vs NFC East
laugh.gif

HarlemToTheBronx wrote:
What is it that areyouin said that was so outrageous?

I'm seriously asking, because I may have missed something.

all the idiot Cowboy's fans except for Marley's Protege have conveniently missed this thread
laugh.gif
and he refuses to give the Giants any credit like the Cowboys are the 1 loss team

i'll say whatever I want

atleast Giants fans are real and that's why I respect them

there are plenty of real Cowboys fans as well but a majority on this board are just a bunch of frontrunners and they just happened to disappear the last few weeks after talkin reckless the first few

i love gettin y'all heated

you should be worried about your demolishing this weekend

8yuwx1.jpg
even though thats Drew Bledsoe
laugh.gif

let's take a poll

anyone with a Cowboys sig state where you are from

you are from Philly? lemme guess, your great aunt's cousin's brother in law's daughter from another marriage lives in Dallas so that throws out the frontrunner label for you

thats just some in this thread only
sick.gif

yet the real question to be answered was how are you comparing the Cowboys to the Yankees in terms of fan support? and you keep avoiding it b/c your point isasinine

Originally Posted by skillz

Giants 28
Cowboys 14

to be truly honest, that is about the same score I see

I think Plax is gonna have a huge game once they pound Jacob's right off the bat

Cowboys - 63

Giants - 6

Sheli manages two fgs and Brad johnson mistakes TO for Randy Moss and returns to his old form throwing 4 TDs ...

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

This thread only proves that we are Americas Team. Like, got dayum we garner so much attention.

I also like how the real division rivalry games in the NFC east involve Dallas. Its basically Dallas vs NFC East
laugh.gif
lmao. This dude would rather be America's team than win something this century. That's gotta be the lamest $%%* i ever heard
laugh.gif
. Let me tell you something, if ya'll keep losing, you won't beAmerica's team for any longer.

Back
Top Bottom