Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Nobody, not even you Cowboy fans, remembers or cares about the 70s Cowboys. The term "America's Team" would be dead if it weren't for the 90s Cowboys. And now all the bandwagon kids have grown up and started this huge mess again.

Anyway im done talking about this petty %!@# you lames continue to harp on.

you do realize we won two super bowls in the 70s right? you do realize that the skins tried to stop the start of our franchise? we've been successful, popular and hated from day one ... most super bowl victories and lets face it, everyone wants to see the boys play, whether you cheering for them or the other team ...
What the hell does that have to do with anything i said?

well lets see ... you said no one even remembers or cares about the 70s ... and i replied we won 2 SBs in the 70s ... if you cant understand that then i reallydont know what to tell you

67815339257a9877ccf5b6d7ad8fc2e57feec7e.pjpg
=
949251b39221372d91b7d7afa698c897eff553f.pjpg

i dunno

Some of you dudes are straight up cornballs. Just adding up post counts and nothing else.

Giants are going to execute the running game hard and quickly wear down the Cowboys. Throw in a few passes to sleepers like Hixon and Smith to add. Defensewill kill as usual. Easy formula.

NYG by

[h1] Dallas at NY Giants[/h1]
Preview Scouting Intel Report Conversation

NFL.com Highlights
Live Game Audio
Cowboys Radio: WMV | Real
Giants Radio: WMV | Real

insider_byline.gif

4:15 PM ET, November 02, 2008
Giants Stadium, East Rutherford, NJ
FOX

[table][tr][td]FORECASTED WEATHER[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Forecast for Sunday, November 2, 2008[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Giants Stadium
East Rutherford, NJ
Updated: 10/31/08 5:44 PM ET[/td] [td]Lo: 41°F
Hi: 53°F
Precip: 10%[/td] [td]
85.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]2008 TRENDS (Regular Season)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Cowboys are 3-5 ATS.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Cowboys are 2-2 ATS away.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Cowboys have not been the underdog.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Giants are 5-2 ATS.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Giants are 3-1 ATS at home.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Giants are 4-2 ATS as the favorite.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Giants are 3-1 ATS as a home favorite.[/td] [/tr][/table]
in.gif
In-Depth Cowboys/Giants Trending Data

[table][tr][td]Head 2 Head (since 2001)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
dal.gif
[/td] [td]
nyg.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SU[/td] [td]7-8-0[/td] [td]8-7-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ATS[/td] [td]2-3-1[/td] [td]3-2-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ATS @NYG[/td] [td]1-2-0[/td] [td]2-1-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ATS: favored[/td] [td]2-2-1[/td] [td]1-0-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]ATS: underdog[/td] [td]0-1-0[/td] [td]2-2-1[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]HEAD 2 HEAD RESULTS (SINCE 2001)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Score[/td] [td]Line[/td] [td]O/U[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jan 13, 2008[/td] [td]NYG 21, @DAL 17[/td] [td]DAL, -7[/td] [td]47.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nov 11, 2007[/td] [td]DAL 31, @NYG 20[/td] [td]DAL, -2[/td] [td]48.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sep 9, 2007[/td] [td]NYG 35, @DAL 45[/td] [td]DAL, -6½[/td] [td]45.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dec 3, 2006[/td] [td]DAL 23, @NYG 20[/td] [td]DAL, -3½[/td] [td]43.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oct 23, 2006[/td] [td]NYG 36, @DAL 22[/td] [td]DAL, -3[/td] [td]43.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dec 4, 2005[/td] [td]DAL 10, @NYG 17[/td] [td]NYG, -3½[/td] [td]40.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oct 16, 2005[/td] [td]NYG 13, @DAL 16[/td] [td]DAL, -3[/td] [td]47.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jan 2, 2005[/td] [td]DAL 24, @NYG 28[/td] [td]NYG, NL[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oct 10, 2004[/td] [td]NYG 26, @DAL 10[/td] [td]NYG, NL[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dec 21, 2003[/td] [td]NYG 3, @DAL 19[/td] [td]NYG, NL[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sep 15, 2003[/td] [td]DAL 35, @NYG 32[/td] [td]NYG, NL[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dec 15, 2002[/td] [td]DAL 7, @NYG 37[/td] [td]NYG, NL[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oct 6, 2002[/td] [td]NYG 21, @DAL 17[/td] [td]NYG, NL[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dec 9, 2001[/td] [td]NYG 13, @DAL 20[/td] [td]NYG, NL[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nov 4, 2001[/td] [td]DAL 24, @NYG 27[/td] [td]NYG, NL[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]LAST 10 GAMES[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]Cowboys[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Opp[/td] [td]Score[/td] [td]Line[/td] [td]O/U[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TAM[/td] [td]W 13-9[/td] [td]-1½[/td] [td]40.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@STL[/td] [td]L 14-34[/td] [td]NL[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@ARI[/td] [td]L (OT) 24-30[/td] [td]-5[/td] [td]53.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CIN[/td] [td]W 31-22[/td] [td]-16[/td] [td]46.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WAS[/td] [td]L 24-26[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]46.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@GNB[/td] [td]W 27-16[/td] [td]-3[/td] [td]50.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]PHI[/td] [td]W 41-37[/td] [td]-6½[/td] [td]46.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@CLE[/td] [td]W 28-10[/td] [td]-6[/td] [td]48.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NYG[/td] [td]L 17-21[/td] [td]-7[/td] [td]47.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@WAS[/td] [td]L 6-27[/td] [td]+9[/td] [td]38.0[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [td]
[table][tr][td]Giants[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Opp[/td] [td]Score[/td] [td]Line[/td] [td]O/U[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@PIT[/td] [td]W 21-14[/td] [td]+3[/td] [td]41.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SFO[/td] [td]W 29-17[/td] [td]NL[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@CLE[/td] [td]L 14-35[/td] [td]-8[/td] [td]43.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SEA[/td] [td]W 44-6[/td] [td]-6½[/td] [td]43.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CIN[/td] [td]W (OT) 26-23[/td] [td]-13[/td] [td]42.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@STL[/td] [td]W 41-13[/td] [td]-8½[/td] [td]43.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WAS[/td] [td]W 16-7[/td] [td]-4½[/td] [td]41.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@NWE[/td] [td]W 17-14[/td] [td]+10[/td] [td]54.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@GNB[/td] [td]W (OT) 23-20[/td] [td]+7½[/td] [td]41.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]@DAL[/td] [td]W 21-17[/td] [td]+7[/td] [td]47.5[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Projected Top Offensive Performers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]QB[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]WR[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Manning[/td] [td]Jacobs[/td] [td]Owens[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]C/ATT:[/td] [td]18.0/30.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]YDS:[/td] [td]213.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TD:[/td] [td]1.4[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]CAR:[/td] [td]17.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]YDS:[/td] [td]85.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TD:[/td] [td]0.8[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]REC:[/td] [td]4.9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]YDS:[/td] [td]66.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TD:[/td] [td]0.4[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]The Cowboys can go from slipping out of the playoffs to once again being favored to win the NFC East if they can pull of a big upset in NY. Brad Johnson is actually averaging more passing yards than Eli Manning but that is due to the Cowboys playing from behind in a higher percentage of simulations. Brandon Jacobs is averaging 5 ypc while Marion Barber is averaging just 4.1 ypc. Barber is forecasted for 76 yards. If Barber rushes for 85+ yards and the Cowboys turn the ball over no more than once they are actually favored winning by 5 points per sim. But if Barber is held under 85 do not look for Brad Johnson to be able to lead the team to a win. The Custom Game Simulator makes the Giants an 11 point favorite if Barber is held under 85 yards. The Giants are sacking Brad Johnson nearly 5 times per simulation.[/td] [/tr][/table]
AccuScore has powered more than 10,000 simulations for every NFL game for ESPN.com, each simulated one play at a time and minimum of 10,000 times. For more, visit AccuScore.

in.gif
Projections for every NFL game

in.gif
AccuScore Custom Game Simulator

[table][tr][td]THIS WEEK'S LINE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FAVORITE[/td] [td]SPREAD[/td] [td]UNDERDOG[/td] [td]OVER/UNDER[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New York[/td] [td]9.0[/td] [td]Dallas[/td] [td]41.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]�· View expanded line information[/td] [/tr][/table]

wickersham_seth_35.jpg
Wickersham
scoreLogo_nyg.gif
fleming_david_35.jpg
Fleming
scoreLogo_nyg.gif
hoge_merril_35.jpg
Hoge No Pick
jaworski_ron_35.jpg
Jaworski
scoreLogo_nyg.gif
schlereth_mark_35.jpg
Schlereth
scoreLogo_nyg.gif
allen_eric_35.jpg
Allen
scoreLogo_nyg.gif
mortensen_chris_35.jpg
Mortensen
scoreLogo_nyg.gif
golic_mike_35.jpg
Golic
scoreLogo_nyg.gif

[table][tr][td]· Make Your Pigskin Pick'em Picks[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]TEAM AVERAGES & NFL RANKS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TEAM OFFENSE[/td] [td]TM[/td] [td]PER GAME AVERAGE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Yards[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]

�365.5 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]NYG[/td] [td]

�378.9 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yards Passing[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]

�245.4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]NYG[/td] [td]

�221.6 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yards Rushing[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]

�120.1 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]NYG[/td] [td]

�157.3 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]TEAM DEFENSE[/td] [td]TM[/td] [td]PER GAME AVERAGE[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yards Allowed[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]

�298.6 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]NYG[/td] [td]

�271.4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Pass Yds Allowed[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]

�203.1 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]NYG[/td] [td]

�185.4 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rush Yds Allowed[/td] [td]DAL[/td] [td]

�95.5 [/td] [/tr][tr][td]NYG[/td] [td]

�86.0 [/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

This thread only proves that we are Americas Team. Like, got dayum we garner so much attention.

I also like how the real division rivalry games in the NFC east involve Dallas. Its basically Dallas vs NFC East
laugh.gif
lmao. This dude would rather be America's team than win something this century. That's gotta be the lamest $%%* i ever heard
laugh.gif
. Let me tell you something, if ya'll keep losing, you won't be America's team for any longer.
Correction: Being 5-11 and still having more attention the Kim Kardash's sex tape is what I love. No matter what the Cowboys situation, theyare always important while other teams can be undefeated and no one cares. Of course I'd love to win a SB and give us that sixth ring. But as long as noone has more rings than us I'm also content. Bodies will start dropping if the Steelers or 49ers get to six before we do.

Just look at this thread: Hell, look at ALL of Cowboys game threads. They al have at least 9 pages. Some teams game threads don't even exist like dudesforget they was playing
laugh.gif
. Or you'll have one of those game threads with like 12 posts. Dudes only discussing the outcome of the game
laugh.gif

With how everyone is writing us off, I now wouldn't be surprised if we somehow won.

My cousin just called me tonight tellin me has an extra ticket for the game! Made my night. Don't even care that everyone thinks we're gonna getembarrassed, I'll be sporting my Thanksgiving TO jersey with pride. For all the people writing us off, lets not forget this is a division game....anything can happen. They PLAY the games for a reason. On any given Sunday.....

To the haters, YOU are just a part of the reason we are America's team as us fans are.

HATE IS THE NEW LOVE

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

My cousin just called me tonight tellin me has an extra ticket for the game! Made my night. Don't even care that everyone thinks we're gonna get embarrassed, I'll be sporting my Thanksgiving TO jersey with pride. For all the people writing us off, lets not forget this is a division game.... anything can happen. They PLAY the games for a reason. On any given Sunday.....

To the haters, YOU are just a part of the reason we are America's team as us fans are.

HATE IS THE NEW LOVE

You swagger jackin $$! !+!#%
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

18 Pages already? What is this the NFC championship game? Am i late...did the playoffs already begin??
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
its just a bunch of rowdy NFC East fans.

Huge game for both teams, Giants can gain a nice cushion on the Cowboys if we win tonight.

Let's go GGGGGGGGGG Men.....

I shall return after the game with thoughts.

i have some inside information ... expect a certain player to under perform today ... that being said ...

cowboys 56

giants 4

Back
Top Bottom