Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by retroairmax1

laugh.gif
An Eagles fan talking about excuses... "If only Donovan or Westbrook hadn't gotten hurt..." every damn year.
laugh.gif

Get lost. We get it. You're doing nothing but trying to annoy people. You got nothing better to do?

dont see too many excuses from Eagles fans but then again, most Cowboys fans on this board became them at week 10 of last season
This makes no sense. What you did was comparable to to a kid getting stumped, scrunching up his face, then shouting doo-doo head and running off.
laugh.gif
. You really don't have anything better to do, huh?

Tremendous defensive effort yet again today. The secondary knew it would have their chances, and they capitalized.

Eli gave the Boys 6 points out of sympathy and they still couldn't help from being absolutely owned today. Every aspect of the game was owned by theGiants.

Hats off to this squad.

Tuck after the game was priceless talkin about how many Pro Bowlers they got, haha.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

laugh.gif
An Eagles fan talking about excuses... "If only Donovan or Westbrook hadn't gotten hurt..." every damn year.
laugh.gif

Get lost. We get it. You're doing nothing but trying to annoy people. You got nothing better to do?

dont see too many excuses from Eagles fans but then again, most Cowboys fans on this board became them at week 10 of last season
This makes no sense. What you did was comparable to to a kid getting stumped, scrunching up his face, then shouting doo-doo head and running off.
laugh.gif
. You really don't have anything better to do, huh?
WHAT?

I'd also like to add this:

Don't worry Cowboys fans, these loses are actually good for your team, just like losing Tony Romo was a good thing. Bad things are really good things, andgood things are still good things.

roll.gif
I still can't believe some of yall actually believed losing Romowas a good thing.

Can't wait to play the Vagiants next week.

props to the giants, they came through and put pressure on the qb and took advantage of our mistakes which is what good teams do.

we have a long way to go, im really doubting the playoffs right now

AREYOUIN obviously everyone see what you trying to do.. you can call it stirring it up or whatever...
your annoying dude and I just point out how clueless Strahan is .. it had nothing to do with "crying" but you do what you do best

Just left the game. Giants fans are such pansies. They all started talking after our backs were turned but wouldn't say a damn thing from the front minusthe ones that made comical jokes and weren't being serious.

I don't see why any cowboys fan is upset? Did you really think we were going to go into their stadium with a W with 13 inured starters?

We'll be fine once our starting Romo comes back.

Cowboys suck!! I cant believe this is how their season has turned out.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I'd also like to add this:

Don't worry Cowboys fans, these loses are actually good for your team, just like losing Tony Romo was a good thing. Bad things are really good things, and good things are still good things.

roll.gif
I still can't believe some of yall actually believed losing Romo was a good thing.

Can't wait to play the Vagiants next week.

This guy...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eagles fans>cowboys fans
wink.gif

the injuries arent an excuse, but they shouldnt be overlooked either ... starting qb, starting safety, starting corners, starting te, starting lg, and a bigplay back ... any team losing all that wouldnt have a chance in hell so be real ...

that being said, we are 5-4 and looking to get healthy over the next two weeks ... safe to say going in to fedex is a must win, but its not like we cant win 5of our last 7 games ...

and i went to dinner so i havent read the last 15 pages or so, but did anyone speak on Mike Jenkins' effort on that TD run? dude literally didnt try totackle ward like he was made of lava or something ... afraid he would burn his hands ... if i watched film and saw that as a coach i would fine him for being%+!+ up

Mike looked like he was expecting Ward to bounce that run back outside, and he just never did... He's throwing his body around all the time, so I have ahard time buying he was afraid to hit someone...

Guess i thought the Cowboys were better :sigh
I was a expecting 28-14 Giants. Score should of been 35-7.
What a great game.

This just goes to show you when you don't have atleast decent QB play. It hurts all aspects of a team. Now I see why the league has implemented all theserules to protect a teams starting QB. The play on most teams if they lose there starting QB drops off tremendously.

Back
Top Bottom