Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

I'm not even that mad about this one. Giants are TOUGH. We have so much that needs to be addressed, season looks bleak. Thank god for the bye.

If the Cowboys lose in 2 weeks at Washington, forget about it, the season is over. And the Cowboys suck at Fedex Field every time anyway so it's notlooking good. Guys will get healthy but then you gotta deal with the rust, it's not going to be good.

Giants look like #1 in the league.

Bollinger goes 7/14 for 33 yards...

Glad they're off next Sunday for my bday
laugh.gif
I feel bad for Mike they couldn't pull out a win.

Originally Posted by overtime626

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

MMMMM this giants pie smells soooo good.... what do you think cowboys fans?

INSERT HARRY OSBORNE GIF

i think 1/2 our team is hurt and we were only down by 14 to start the 4th good showing if you ask me!

stop, you got 1 legit TD on the int, the other was bogus because of the rinky dink roughing call to extend the drive, other than that the NYG dline has DOMINATED

stupid a TD is a TD points are points the Broncos still have that W over the Chargers dont they?

Originally Posted by overtime626

INSERT HARRY OSBORNE GIF

i think 1/2 our team is hurt and we were only down by 14 to start the 4th good showing if you ask me!

stop, you got 1 legit TD on the int, the other was bogus because of the rinky dink roughing call to extend the drive, other than that the NYG dline has DOMINATED

stupid a TD is a TD points are points the Broncos still have that W over the Chargers dont they?
True, points are points. But that doesn't mean your team had "a good showing".

Good showing...
laugh.gif

That %!*@ was ugly. Plain and simple. They sucked. They did very little right. They didn't tackle well at all. They still can't get the ball deep. Theydidn't run the ball well. The offensive line got DOMINATED... The only good thing that came outta this game was Wade Phillips finally realizing BradJohnson couldn't hack it...

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]NFC EAST[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]T[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PA[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]DIV[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NY Giants[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].875[/td] [td]226[/td] [td]129[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [td]2-0[/td] [td]5-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]165[/td] [td]145[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]5-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Philadelphia[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].625[/td] [td]220[/td] [td]144[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]4-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dallas[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].556[/td] [td]216[/td] [td]219[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

LOL

INSERT HARRY OSBORNE GIF

Riiiight
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
........anyway your a Lakers fan so I'll let you live in your dreamworld....we share a common denominator

I know we beat a rival but I'm not gonna get too excited. There's still another half of the season to go.

Our Defensive front is a thing of beauty though
pimp.gif

i dont see how people can say the season is over we are 1game out of the wild card behind phili and the bucks and we beat both of them head to head we are ingood shape out of the bye the D is playing better not good but better and we are getting healthy.......

The glass is half full people!!!!!

lets not freak out!!!!!

everyone keep your composure!!!!!

OMG im so scared.......

frown.gif

I can't believe people get so irritated by Shoes.

Seriously, it's actually kind of funny.

Originally Posted by jrp44

[table][tr][td]2008 National Football Conference[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NFC EAST[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]T[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PA[/td] [td]STRK[/td] [td]DIV[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NY Giants[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].875[/td] [td]226[/td] [td]129[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [td]2-0[/td] [td]5-0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]165[/td] [td]145[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]5-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Philadelphia[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].571[/td] [td]194[/td] [td]137[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dallas[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].556[/td] [td]216[/td] [td]219[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [/tr][/table]

LOL

roll.gif

I don't think a team has ever needed a bye week as badly as this damn team...
smh.gif
Good lord this has gotten terrible...

Get healthy. Get Roy Williams comfortable in the offense. Get %@#!*+% motivated (not likely with this bunch of softies).

Offensive line is showing how overrated it was last season. Flozell Adams can only block about 1/3 of the defensive ends in the league now. He is gettingabused by these younger, quicker guys.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I do it for fun and games man...If the Cowboys won the title would have said.....Giants=Fraud Status
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by retroairmax1

Good showing...
laugh.gif

That %!*@ was ugly. Plain and simple. They sucked. They did very little right. They didn't tackle well at all. They still can't get the ball deep. They didn't run the ball well. The offensive line got DOMINATED... The only good thing that came outta this game was Wade Phillips finally realizing Brad Johnson couldn't hack it...

so you dont think we would dominate you guys without Eli both of your starting corners and safety o and your 2nd tailback/return man. if we were healthy? withthat said i expected 0-3 points from us and about 45 from the giants so yes i call it a good showing!

Good showing...
laugh.gif

That %!*@ was ugly. Plain and simple. They sucked. They did very little right. They didn't tackle well at all. They still can't get the ball deep. They didn't run the ball well. The offensive line got DOMINATED... The only good thing that came outta this game was Wade Phillips finally realizing Brad Johnson couldn't hack it...
so you dont think we would dominate you guys without Eli both of your starting corners and safety o and your 2nd tailback/return man. if we were healthy? with that said i expected 0-3 points from us and about 45 from the giants so yes i call it a good showing!
I'm a Cowboys fan, champ...
wink.gif

The Cowboys got dominated along the line of scrimmage on both sides of the football. They were terrible today, period. It was pathetic.

Defense had its moments but then we saw the same old crap we always see from them. Miscommunication, guys pointing fingers after allowing big plays, poortackling, penalties, etc. And then they allowed 200 yards on the ground.

Good showing...
laugh.gif

so you dont think we would dominate you guys without Eli both of your starting corners and safety o and your 2nd tailback/return man. if we were healthy? with that said i expected 0-3 points from us and about 45 from the giants so yes i call it a good showing!
You still have 30 million Pro Bowlers....its so different.....

Why are you bringing up the injury issue though? That is the lamest thing to bring up in any sport, let alone football where injuries happen to EVERY team.

Everyone knew the Cowboys were injured, that's why most people sided with the Giants in this one. Shoot even at full strength I would have sided with theGiants just because the Cowboys defense is still very suspect (poor tackling, give up big plays, etc), and their O-Line has been horrendous this season for themost part.

How you can call that a good showing is beyond me, the Cowboys showed NOTHING today (one TD was from a bad INT on a mis-communication, and the other shouldhave never even occurred with that bogus penalty on Tuck).

I mean, I understand you want to remain positive, I'm the same way for the most part, but the injury excuse is not a good one to bring up.

eek.gif
@ the PA discrepancy between the Cowboys and the rest of the NFC teams.

Originally Posted by jrp44

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I do it for fun and games man...If the Cowboys won the title would have said.....Giants=Fraud Status
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Naw, it's all jokes man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom