Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

you think im stupid and you called that game a good showing on the part of the 'boys, guess i've lost touch with reality

Originally Posted by HighRep87

wow strahan just said the cowboys only injury was Romo smh

im sayen and he gets paid for this......
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by retroairmax1

Good showing...
laugh.gif

That %!*@ was ugly. Plain and simple. They sucked. They did very little right. They didn't tackle well at all. They still can't get the ball deep. They didn't run the ball well. The offensive line got DOMINATED... The only good thing that came outta this game was Wade Phillips finally realizing Brad Johnson couldn't hack it...

so you dont think we would dominate you guys without Eli both of your starting corners and safety o and your 2nd tailback/return man. if we were healthy? with that said i expected 0-3 points from us and about 45 from the giants so yes i call it a good showing!
2mw81t5.jpg

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

Good showing...
laugh.gif

That %!*@ was ugly. Plain and simple. They sucked. They did very little right. They didn't tackle well at all. They still can't get the ball deep. They didn't run the ball well. The offensive line got DOMINATED... The only good thing that came outta this game was Wade Phillips finally realizing Brad Johnson couldn't hack it...

so you dont think we would dominate you guys without Eli both of your starting corners and safety o and your 2nd tailback/return man. if we were healthy? with that said i expected 0-3 points from us and about 45 from the giants so yes i call it a good showing!
You still have 30 million Pro Bowlers....its so different.....
i dont wana hear that crap that was last year your falling for the crap most of this team has (what have they done for me lately) pro bowls meannothing Roy made the pro bowl last year and if you ask most football fans he played like @@@@ last year!!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Why are you bringing up the injury issue though? That is the lamest thing to bring up in any sport, let alone football where injuries happen to EVERY team.

Everyone knew the Cowboys were injured, that's why most people sided with the Giants in this one. Shoot even at full strength I would have sided with the Giants just because the Cowboys defense is still very suspect (poor tackling, give up big plays, etc), and their O-Line has been horrendous this season for the most part.

How you can call that a good showing is beyond me, the Cowboys showed NOTHING today (one TD was from a bad INT on a mis-communication, and the other should have never even occurred with that bogus penalty on Tuck).

I mean, I understand you want to remain positive, I'm the same way for the most part, but the injury excuse is not a good one to bring up.

eek.gif
@ the PA discrepancy between the Cowboys and the rest of the NFC teams.
LAME IN SPORTS INJURIES MEAN EVERYTHING IN SPORTS ARE YOU STILL PICKING THE PATS TO WIN THE SB I BET NO!!!!! STAYING HEALTHY IS 1/2 THE BATTLE INSPORTS!!!

Originally Posted by OWL TROUTWIG

Good showing...
laugh.gif

2mw81t5.jpg
NO EXCUSES WE TOOK A L BUT WHO EXPECTED US TO WIN? IM JUST SAYEN YALL ACT LIKE THIS L IS WORSE THEN THE PLAYOFF L THE SCORE WAS WORSE BUT ALLTHINGS CONSIDERED I TAKE THIS L EASIER OVER THAT 1!

Wouldn't call it a good showing, but it wasnt all bad. Tthe defense is not to blame for this game. For every minute the Giants D was on the field our D wasout there for like 2-3 minutes. The Giants D was just pinning back their ears throwing like +5 dudes to go at the QB or stop the run. Our offense has NO timingw/o Romo so we all *%% up in the game. If Bollinger had been practicing with the 1st team the game may have been closer.

The Cowboy clowns are at it again...hehe.

If Eli was out, we still have something called an "O-line" and "Running game"....something you dudes might not be familiar with. Your dumbcoaching staff doesn't know anything about that, even though you have it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
T.O. trying so hard not to explode right now... Refusing to answer questions and @@!%...
laugh.gif

They try so damn hard to bait that dude though... Dudes waiting for an explosion aren't gonna get it.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Yes but injuries should NEVER be an excuse after a loss, its just lame.
NO EXCUSES WE LOST TO THEM WHEN WE WERE HEALTHY LAST SEASON....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This dude breaking his CAPS lock button.

By far one of the least knowledgeable Cowboys fans...wait scratch that....he doesn't know shh about football period.

laugh.gif
An Eagles fan talking about excuses... "If only Donovan or Westbrook hadn't gotten hurt..." every damn year.
laugh.gif

Get lost. We get it. You're doing nothing but trying to annoy people. You got nothing better to do?

laugh.gif
An Eagles fan talking about excuses... "If only Donovan or Westbrook hadn't gotten hurt..." every damn year.
laugh.gif

Get lost. We get it. You're doing nothing but trying to annoy people. You got nothing better to do?

dont see too many excuses from Eagles fans but then again, most Cowboys fans on this board became them at week 10 of last season

This dude areyouin is more obsessed with the Cowboys than Cowboys fans.
laugh.gif

The Giants did what they're suppose to do, aside from a few mistakes by Eli they played well.

Our defense played good especially at the start of the game, but we eventually wore down.

Our offense was horrendous.
sick.gif

smh.gif
at the coaching staff for not bringing in a suitablebackup for Romo; Bollinger and Johnson are not the answer.

I'm not going to even use all the injuries as an excuse, that's part of the game. Hopefully after the bye we get everybody back healthy and can make arun for the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom