Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

LOL @ NYC fans being bandwagoners (let alone from someone whose fan base is known to have the most bandwagon fans in sports), you are barking up the wrong tree.
laugh.gif

ive said myself in other threads that dallas sports fans are some of the worst in sports...but dont try to act like yall aint some of biggest bandwagon fans insports...

let's take a poll

anyone with a Cowboys sig state where you are from

dallas, TX...

How is this thread 12 pages on THURSDAY?! Yall cats is 2 $$*!@@ much...can we live tho? Can we? Damn...Cowboys can't play a single $$*!@@ game withoutevery other fan jumpin directly down our figurative peehole win, lose or draw...don't yall teams have games this Sunday 2? Why is it that yall game threadsdon't got no chatter? Is it cuz yall 2 busy in here with the booty chatter? I'm thinkin yeah. The $#!+ is shameful. Yall some sad, sad induviduals...

Originally Posted by potus2028

How is this thread 12 pages on THURSDAY?! Yall cats is 2 $$*!@@ much...can we live tho? Can we? Damn...Cowboys can't play a single $$*!@@ game without every other fan jumpin directly down our figurative peehole win, lose or draw...don't yall teams have games this Sunday 2? Why is it that yall game threads don't got no chatter? Is it cuz yall 2 busy in here with the booty chatter? I'm thinkin yeah. The $#!+ is shameful. Yall some sad, sad induviduals...
you are from Philly? lemme guess, your great aunt's cousin's brother in law's daughter from another marriage lives in Dallas so thatthrows out the frontrunner label for you

Originally Posted by areyouin729

How is this thread 12 pages on THURSDAY?! Yall cats is 2 $$*!@@ much...can we live tho? Can we? Damn...Cowboys can't play a single $$*!@@ game without every other fan jumpin directly down our figurative peehole win, lose or draw...don't yall teams have games this Sunday 2? Why is it that yall game threads don't got no chatter? Is it cuz yall 2 busy in here with the booty chatter? I'm thinkin yeah. The $#!+ is shameful. Yall some sad, sad induviduals...
you are from Philly? lemme guess, your great aunt's cousin's brother in law's daughter from another marriage lives in Dallas so that throws out the frontrunner label for you

damn dude and i thought i was annoying...

ive said myself in other threads that dallas sports fans are some of the worst in sports...but dont try to act like yall aint some of biggest bandwagon fans in sports...

NY fans are one of the more loyal fan bases out there when it comes to their sports.

You make no sense whatsoever dude.
laugh.gif

ive said myself in other threads that dallas sports fans are some of the worst in sports...but dont try to act like yall aint some of biggest bandwagon fans in sports...

NY fans are one of the more loyal fan bases out there when it comes to their sports.

laugh.gif

how was yankees staduim attendence in the 90's before they started winning all those world series cahmpionships???...

Originally Posted by MBIII

laugh.gif

how was yankees staduim attendence in the 90's before they started winning all those world series cahmpionships???...

8 games vs. 81 games...get real dude

the freakin Browns sell out every game, FAILED attempt

Aight, officer...since its so important 2 you, I was born in Dallas, and my parents moved here when I was younger and I came 2. Why the hell does it matterwhere you from anyway? You know there's a Steeler bar in every major city in America? Nobody say they 'bandwagon'. You know that Raider Nation isjust that? Ill be damned if you call Raider fans 'bandwagon'. You know there's Packer fans all over the damn country? But do they get called'bandwagon'? No. Hell, only reason aint no Iggle fans outside of Philly is that nobody can stand you sunsa'biabia, and you the perfect example why.

I'm about sick and gahdamn tired of folk talkin slick about Cowboys fans. How can you be a bandwagon fan of a team that, as everybody always reminds us,aint won $#!+ in over a decade? If we so mofo bandwagon, wouldn't we have switched 2 another team by now? Hell, all you gotta do is look at my rightshoulder 2 tell I'm a proud, loyal Cowboys fan...just like most of us. Every team has bandwagon fans, even your beloved Eagles, whose entire city lovesthem when they win and won't even recognize they existence when they lose...and that's the definition of 'bandwagon'. You know it, I know it.So get the **%# outta here, sit ya +%+ down somewhere, and worry about the #%%!!% Seahawks.

Aight, officer...since its so important 2 you, I was born in Dallas, and my parents moved here when I was younger and I came 2. Why the hell does it matter where you from anyway? You know there's a Steeler bar in every major city in America? Nobody say they 'bandwagon'. You know that Raider Nation is just that? Ill be damned if you call Raider fans 'bandwagon'. You know there's Packer fans all over the damn country? But do they get called 'bandwagon'? No. Hell, only reason aint no Iggle fans outside of Philly is that nobody can stand you sunsa'biabia, and you the perfect example why.

I'm about sick and gahdamn tired of folk talkin slick about Cowboys fans. How can you be a bandwagon fan of a team that, as everybody always reminds us, aint won $#!+ in over a decade? If we so mofo bandwagon, wouldn't we have switched 2 another team by now? Hell, all you gotta do is look at my right shoulder 2 tell I'm a proud, loyal Cowboys fan...just like most of us. Every team has bandwagon fans, even your beloved Eagles, whose entire city loves them when they win and won't even recognize they existence when they lose...and that's the definition of 'bandwagon'. You know it, I know it. So get the **%# outta here, sit ya +%+ down somewhere, and worry about the #%%!!% Seahawks.
laugh.gif
too easy, too easy

laugh.gif

fail...dont the yankees sell out damn near every game now that they contend for the division title year in and year out...

laugh.gif

fail...dont the yankees sell out damn near every game now that they contend for the division title year in and year out...

why I cant stand MOST Cowboys fans

relating baseball to football like it's relevant at all and just saying FAIL b/c you have no real argument

So you wanna talk about folk not havin real arguments, and you answer my post with a '2 easy'...because you don't have a beter argument. Pot,kettle, I believe you've met...

LOL @ NYC fans being bandwagoners (let alone from someone whose fan base is known to have the most bandwagon fans in sports), you are barking up the wrong tree.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL.....Even the Knicks sell out games

laugh.gif

why I cant stand MOST Cowboys fans

relating baseball to football like it's relevant at all and just saying FAIL b/c you have no real argument

youre the one with no argument...

i was talking about new york sports fans...so of course it relates...im through for now...time for some mav baketball...

thats what all new york fans do...bunch of bandwaggoners
smh.gif
...just check last year people jumpin of the bandwagon left and right and then jumped back on it quick...

Shhh. Just be quiet homie.

indifferent.gif
I saw this thread all week but decided to leave it alone.

I come in and read this:

thats what all new york fans do...bunch of bandwaggoners
smh.gif
...just check last year people jumpin of the bandwagon left and right and then jumped back on it quick...
Do you know who our teams are?!

THE KNICKS

/THREAD

you're so full of it my dude..you think you're really stringing people along huh?

I think your story is a bunch of BS, that's what I think...enough said, it's def hurting your feelings tho

Back
Top Bottom