Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

MarleysProtege wrote:
like i said ... with 8 games to go the ******** are 1 game ahead of the cowboys ... the ******** have played perfect and the cowboys have sucked very badly ... your quarterback hasnt thrown an interception yet this year ... and you are 6-2 ... not only is it unlikely he will continue to play like that, but portis is bound to get hurt sooner or later ... keep riding your one game lead and come talk to me in 3 weeks ...

back to the giants ... anyone else think justin tuck looks like a conehead?
says the hater

keeping hating lil star, aren't you the same guy who said Jason Campbell is the worst QB in the league and shouldn't be in the NFL??

the NFC east is always going to be close, you should know that. But you just real salty and mad right now. Maybe your team will end up winning it all I'mjust happy my team is playing together as unit and we have team chemistry. Our future is looking very bright, the Superbowl is up in the air right now anybodycan take it. Are the ******** playing like they can win it all?? some say yes I say no. We need to take the next step in dominating teams and playing with anintensity from the start to end, then we can talk about going deep into the playoffs. But until then good-luck the rest of the year and especially this Sunday
laugh.gif

Damn.....when do the Skins play the Cowboys again.??? Save that arguing %+#! for then
laugh.gif

back to the giants ... anyone else think justin tuck looks like a conehead/

He is a weird looking dude
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

But like I said it is really hard to have a team full of egotistical superstars play nice for a long period of time. Eventually they start butting heads and the team starts falling apart.

Now I ask you, what do you have to support this argument? You can't say "oh well its not working out at the moment" because "the moment" is only one month. And where are they "butting heads" and "falling apart."? History has proved your theory otherwise. I could understand if the Cowboys were known for bringing in players for years and it yielded zero results. But the EXACT opposite has occurred. So if it has worked in the past, why wouldn't JJ continue the trend?

I guess what I'm saying is that you can't say its not working and that its not going to work and then supply evidence of an ESPN video stating these controversial players when these SAME PLAYERS won us championships. Not to mention this year is no where near over. I could understand you making that argument in 3 years if we still don't have a ring. But saying such a thing right now makes absolutely zero sense when the evidence shows otherwise.

I just realized you said this is your opinion. Fair enough. But I still don't see why your opinion is so, when history has proven otherwise. Maybe T.O. just won't ever get a ring....we'll see

And my apologies Jrose. Didn't know the captain joke was an insult. (I'm not being sarcastic either)

Ok so answer me this when the cowboys won their 5 SB's tell me how many "controversial" players did each squad have for each SB??? was it 1? 2?3?

This is the POINT i am making when you bring in a superstar player whose history is full of drama and frowned upon because of certain actions they have done...it probably won't really negatively affect a team as a whole well not that much that is, BUT when you start bringing in 3 or 4 and or more thats when teamsstart having issues.... refer to last year and this years cowboys team. The more superstars you bring in the harder to mange but the more controversial playersyou stack on a team man best believe team chemistry and actually becoming a winning team is pretty hard to obtain.... Thats the point I am making.... But heyyou're right maybe the cowboys will win a SB
roll.gif
but only until they win an actually playoff game
laugh.gif
.... thats when we can take that idea serious...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

like i said ... with 8 games to go the ******** are 1 game ahead of the cowboys ... the ******** have played perfect and the cowboys have sucked very badly ... your quarterback hasnt thrown an interception yet this year ... and you are 6-2 ... not only is it unlikely he will continue to play like that, but portis is bound to get hurt sooner or later ... keep riding your one game lead and come talk to me in 3 weeks ...

See the thing is many Cowboy fans every season say that they are the best and lets not get started on how the media hypes ya'll up... its just hilariousbecause you guys are always OVERRATED!!!!! never winning when it matters... the ******** do what they gotta do without producing any hype so yea the wayya'll looking this year makes me feel happy
laugh.gif
... But thats just me... and yea come talk to me in 3 weeks lets just hope your boy B. Johnson can break150 yards this game
eyes.gif
cause he is gonna need to if ya'll want to remotely stay in the game with the G-MEN. We wouldn't want FOX to pull theplug on ya'll game again to show us a more closer and interesting game
laugh.gif

Why yall goin in on her cuz she's a girl?
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I just don't understand how you can say "Jerry Jones tries to stockpile superstars to win a Super Bowl... Daniel Snyder goes about his business in acompletely different way!" with a straight face. It's stupid. It makes no sense. That argument has no ground to stand on... The free agent dollarsspent, the draft picks thrown away, and the drafts picks he attempted to throw away don't sway that argument in your favor at all...

So Jerry brought in troubled guys like Charles Haley, Tank Johnson, Terrell Owens, and PacMan. Who cares? Only one of the four has proven to be a baddecision... What have Terrell Owens or Tank Johnson done since they got to Dallas that shows Jerry made a bad FOOTBALL decision by bringing them in? Tank hasbeen a model citizen, T.O. was the second best receiver in football his first two years here, with relatively no distractions or sideshows...

Say what you want about Jerry Jones and how he does business, but he doesn't have three Lombardi trophies in his office for nothin... The biggest problemhe's got right now isn't talent evaluation or fitting personalities together, it's his inability as a general manager to find the coach that canget them over the top...

cardizzle45 wrote:
MarleysProtege wrote:

See the thing is many Cowboy fans every season say that they are the best and lets not get started on how the media hypes ya'll up... its just hilarious because you guys are always OVERRATED!!!!! never winning when it matters... the ******** do what they gotta do without producing any hype so yea the way ya'll looking this year makes me feel happy
laugh.gif
... But thats just me... and yea come talk to me in 3 weeks lets just hope your boy B. Johnson can break 150 yards this game
eyes.gif
cause he is gonna need to if ya'll want to remotely stay in the game with the G-MEN. We wouldn't want FOX to pull the plug on ya'll game again to show us a more closer and interesting game
laugh.gif

Marleys Protege/ Lil Star
High Rep 87
NY Rapisback

2920l8l.gif

3 birds one stone
roll.gif
I know yall not going to take that
nerd.gif

i ant reading all of this crap even if im board to death at work but why do deadskin fans always find there way in NFC EAST game threads that ant about them?

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

i ant reading all of this crap even if im board to death at work but why do deadskin fans always find there way in NFC EAST game threads that ant about them?

GO READ AND SEE WHO STARTED IT FIRST I BELIEVE IT WAS A COWGIRLS FAN WHO HADDDDDDD TO SAY SOMETHING FIRST
laugh.gif

keyword, NFC East.. you tellin' me you don't find yourself in Eagles, Skins or Giants threads when they don't pertain to your team?
indifferent.gif

Bigmike23 wrote:
we take shots at yall (Giants, Cowboys, Eagles) fans... as yall do us.

Don't fake like Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants fans don't be in our (********) post either.

Stop acting like a female, crying and !%%* its all in good clean fun. besides Gift23 hasn't started our Game day thread yet
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

keyword, NFC East.. you tellin' me you don't find yourself in Eagles, Skins or Giants threads when they don't pertain to your team?
indifferent.gif
very true but they cant take the heat, soon as another team loses they are in the threads talking reckless

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Sec 129 Row 7.
you gonna paint a star on your face or what
happy.gif

pimp.gif
. that stadium is gonna get nuts.
Hahaha nah. I will be sportin T.O. authentic "throwback" (thanksgiving) jersey though. Might even have to wear my Cowboys jacket sinceit might get chilly.

Im not as hyped about the game as when I bought my tickets because we're playing with mostly backups but it still should be fun.

We'd have to pull off a miracle to not get blown out. Think this will be a reverse of that Eagles game @ the Linc last year. We beat em 38-10....Giantsmight do the same to us
laugh.gif

BTW, Brandon
laugh.gif
, I could care less if Fox pulls one of our games. Regardless, we bring the NFL the highest ratings. Everything the Cowboys does garnersattention. We're 4-3 and get more airtime than an undefeated team
laugh.gif
. Three striaght 5-11 seasons and still pulling in high ratings. If anything, Foxdid us a favor in not showing us continuing to get embarassed
laugh.gif

LMAO yall gotta watch this. TI parody. Romo stars in "Romo always fumble the hike"

Brad Johnson we dont wantchu/
Retirement is upon you/
No it aint nuttin to drop a couple sacks on you�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Brad's on shotty, like the rest of his body...as long as you got him, can't throw to nobody..."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of you just care way too much about the Dallas Cowboys, that's all.

I don't go out of my way to go into Eagles, ******** or Giants threads to say something stupid and irrelevant because I can't make a point otherwise.Whatever, "do you".

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I don't go out of my way to go into Eagles, ******** or Giants threads to say something stupid and irrelevant because I can't make a point otherwise. Whatever, "do you".
And that's all there is to it... *shrugs*

[typical response] But S4L and MarleysProtege are Cowboys fans! You're all a bunch of babbling bandwagoners! [/typical response]

Some of these dudes cheer more for the Cowboys to lose than they do their own teams to win...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I don't go out of my way to go into Eagles, ******** or Giants threads to say something stupid and irrelevant because I can't make a point otherwise. Whatever, "do you".
And that's all there is to it... *shrugs*

[typical response] But S4L and MarleysProtege are Cowboys fans! You're all a bunch of babbling bandwagoners! [/typical response]

Some of these dudes cheer more for the Cowboys to lose than they do their own teams to win...
eyes.gif

COUGH*MP*COUGH

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

GO READ AND SEE WHO STARTED IT FIRST I BELIEVE IT WAS A COWGIRLS FAN WHO HADDDDDDD TO SAY SOMETHING FIRST
laugh.gif
oh man the same ol' cow"girl" diss... HOLD UP

your a girl
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by yankees1129

laugh.gif
every fan in the NFC east is in this thread.

GO G-MEN!!!!

and most cant take the heat

Funny how I dont hate the Giants or ********...

I'll give Dirk and Kiddin their dues b/c they are true fans IMO

Back
Top Bottom