Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLOP was pretty much complete garbaaaaaaggggeeeee with the only decent tracks to me being Pt. 2 (that's about as much Desiigner as I ever wanna hear in 1 song) and Freestyle 4. 

They way he used Cudi was laughable and he completely ruined Wolves

He'll never come anywhere close to Dark Fantasy again and that really is a shame 

I watched the rant.   He is having legit nervous breakdowns.
The injustices he sees in his own path are overwhelming him all at once.
Im actually past him being an idiot now, he obviously has anxiety and depression.

He also knows that the path to being remembered as a GOAT musically is an early tragic death.

I hope he avoids such a path but I wouldn't bet against it.

And you really believed what you just typed. :lol:

That man is man is damb near 40

All this crazy...depression....mental issues....cmon son.

Hes just annoying

This ***** ain't mentally ill.

This ***** is tripping. He's a grown *** man, b.

Son is high off his own bull ****. He thinking he's king of the world. He thinks he can say what he wants when he wants, and he does it because his enabling *** fans buy up all his ****.

Releases $200 Nikes and they sell out. So what does he do? Releases $400 Adidas, because he can.

Sells out shows where he forgets his own lines so the fans sing the songs for him, so what does he do? Starts ranting for a half hour and ****** still show up.

How long sone been ranting at his shows? The whole tour? And people still buying up his tickets? His fans are just as crazy as he is. People know what they're getting into. But still waste their money. And he takes full advantage.

Son ain't stupid, his fans are.
He knows damn well what he's doing. Thats why he cancelled the tour after that **** backfired on him.

Its saying a lot when Chicago ain't even backing you anymore. The same city he loves to shout out to sound hood to them sheltered kids at his shows.

THIS.

He's got no one around him to keep it 100. Dude has surrounded himself w/ "yes men" and folks who just stroke his ego. This is why no one outside of Kanye's reality takes him too seriously.

And you really believed what you just typed.
laugh.gif
Sorry...I typed " the path"  when I meant "a path"

The ones that go out early, take that " what if" factor with them.

Kanye wants to be seen as a troubled genius so badly, im not putting committing that or o.d.'ing past him at this point.

This ***** was already crazy should surprise nobody but now he's showing clear signs of depression, bipolar, public anxiety attacks and nervous breakdowns. All the industry politics and alcohol/drugs getting to him. He needs to walk away from it all for yeeeaaarrrrsss. that **** will consume him mentally

Last edited:
And you really believed what you just typed. :lol:
Sorry...I typed " the path"  when I meant "a path"

The ones that go out early, take that " what if" factor with them.

Kanye wants to be seen as a troubled genius so badly, im not putting committing that or o.d.'ing past him at this point.

Not coming at you...but who exactly is labeling him a genius besides himself and his cult?

He's a VERY good producer...but not in the top-5, IMO, in hip-hop history.

That man is man is damb near 40

All this crazy...depression....mental issues....cmon son.

Hes just annoying
this. dudes been wildin out for a minute. 

it's just that people accepted because they rocked with him. 

now dudes are fed up with the act. and I don't blame them. 

This ***** was already crazy should surprise nobody but now he's showing clear signs of depression, bipolar, public anxiety attacks and nervous breakdowns. All the industry politics and alcohol/drugs getting to him. He needs to walk away from it all for yeeeaaarrrrsss. that **** will consume him mentally
He doesn't really have years to walk away. The man is pushing 40 and there's nothing cool about 40 year old rappers. I'm good with him walking away right now, Travis Scott %^*# been sounding better than his for a few years now.

He doesn't really have years to walk away. The man is pushing 40 and there's nothing cool about 40 year old rappers. I'm good with him walking away right now, Travis Scott %^*# been sounding better than his for a few years now.

Please don't tell Kanye fans this truth, they'll come after you in their skort shirts something serious

He'll be back.  He reached his breaking point.  He needed something like this to wake up.  It's the Britney Spears shaving her head 2007 meltdown all over again. 

How does pusha feel ?

Jay gave pusha money for His short film. Also ye keeps begging to do an album with drake who dissed pusha. Pusha has to feel some way about that deep inside.

Not coming at you...but who exactly is labeling him a genius besides himself and his cult?

He's a VERY good producer...but not in the top-5, IMO, in hip-hop history.
Thats what I mean. He wants to be regarded as a genius so badly but no one outside of his cult will acknowledge it, so hes losing it. #alreadybeenlost4agoodwhilenow.

He wants to be regarded as the best but is starting to feel old.  

Id call it a mid life crisis but dude has been on a steady decline into madness for a decade at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom