Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying Jay has shooters, and calling out his wife was crossing the line and not what a business partner should do. I bet begging to work with Apple and begging Apple to buy tidal rubbed Jay the wrong way. If you're a part owner of Tidal why are you sending tweets and going on rants like that.

Last edited:
You're mixtape is lame :tongue:
Calling my mixtape lame doesnt negate the fact that Kanye is trash B...

youre the first person to call my tape lame..  so its cool if thats your opinion, thanks

Basically what your saying im saying back to you

No i dont think your mixtape is trash, but thats my opinion, but your saying Kanye is trash as if it was a fact.... but no thats your opinion.

Get it ?

Last edited:

Prince is a GOAT and he died rather late... no need to die young in order to to be remembered. 
Prince had good party genetics ala keith richards.

Pretty sure  he lasted off the strength of those.

The tragic death puts you with janis, jimmi, kurt, pac and biggie....the list is huge.

I think kanye knows he cant be in style forever.

A major problem is people actually think about this stuff, instead of just writing a song.

Ye wants his name to never die.

I predict hes gone in less than 5 years.... dont hate him too hard till then, because you'll feel guilty when it goes down

Don't know why y'all wanted to waste money on an immature sociopath performing any damn way. Some of y'all are experts at wasting money...

Went to the first concert on the Yeezy Tour when he came to Indy and it was a pretty nice concert. 

I just think the fame is getting to him. 

I don't know how you couldn't tell he was off during that sway interview :lol:

I mean the message he was trying to portray during yeezus was contradicted during all his let me in rants, and his real life actions. It's weird that people are just now seeing it. MBDTF is still a classic though :smokin

Last edited:
Saying jay and kahled had shooters was not snitching...
You guys act like the hip hop police aren't watching jay and kahled as is.
Plus dudes put out records claiming the exact same thing themselves every 3 months.

Be mad ye stole fans time and money if anything, or that his diva life actually hurts his product as opposed to inspiring it

Naw the mental illness is what's getting to him
I agree. There's a huge metal illness crisis going on across America. I hope that he takes some time away from music, fashion, the media to get some counseling. I know he’s always been outspoken and sporadic but this even unprecedented for him. I can’t even imagine the mental stress he’s had to go through with losing his mom, wife being robbed at gun point and being stretched thin (albeit at his own will) with music, fashion and the hundreds of other projects he's working on. 

Pray for ‘Ye

I went to his show earlier in Miami, it was good. I was wondering when dude was going to get tired of doing the same songs. Son is fed up.

I agree. There's a huge metal illness crisis going on across America. I hope that he takes some time away from music, fashion, the media to get some counseling. I know he’s always been outspoken and sporadic but this even unprecedented for him. I can’t even imagine the mental stress he’s had to go through with losing his mom, wife being robbed at gun point and being stretched thin (albeit at his own will) with music, fashion and the hundreds of other projects he's working on. 

Pray for ‘Ye
I mean he could retire today if not for greed ... just saying

Nothing dry about it, he flat out told on Khaled and Jay. Nothing worse than a hand hiding rock thrower. He's not on drugs either, that fool justs gets drunk and starts feeling himself.
Nah Bruh alcohol don't get you this stupid. Unless he just started drinking last week. This is dope.

This ***** ain't mentally ill.

This ***** is tripping. He's a grown *** man, b.

Son is high off his own bull ****. He thinking he's king of the world. He thinks he can say what he wants when he wants, and he does it because his enabling *** fans buy up all his ****.

Releases $200 Nikes and they sell out. So what does he do? Releases $400 Adidas, because he can.

Sells out shows where he forgets his own lines so the fans sing the songs for him, so what does he do? Starts ranting for a half hour and ****** still show up.

How long sone been ranting at his shows? The whole tour? And people still buying up his tickets? His fans are just as crazy as he is. People know what they're getting into. But still waste their money. And he takes full advantage.

Son ain't stupid, his fans are. He knows damn well what he's doing. Thats why he cancelled the tour after that **** backfired on him.

Its saying a lot when Chicago ain't even backing you anymore. The same city he loves to shout out to sound hood to them sheltered kids at his shows.

I rocked with the first version of Wolves. Didn't like what I got on the album.

But I only listened to the first version of the album released so don't know if he adjusted it thereafter.

Vic kilt that ****.

I know the dude is still capable of making great music (Yeezus wasn't it IMO) but he needs to slow down with all this peripheral **** ****.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom