Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 ye was really talking to the crowd like how your gf would talk to ya, if you picked her up an hour late from the airport and she had to stand in the snow.

Imagine paying for that.

Refund city

^^^Oh yea that's true,  hopefully it's more like Robert Downey Jr.'s meltdown and comeback before be became Iron Man 
laugh.gif

He'll be back.  He reached his breaking point.  He needed something like this to wake up.  It's the Britney Spears shaving her head 2007 meltdown all over again. 

Britney's comeback after that wasn't exactly huge :lol:

It was a flop. Her career's dead, no matter how you slice it.

She's making good $ out in vegas, tho.

Speaking of being washed...never will forget the day I saw Boys II Men featured in a Burger King commercial. I just knew. :smh:

Brittany spears is doing shows in vegas making like half a mill a night. What the hell are yall talking about?

Kanye is a sucka that got protected while under Jay's wing who would've been eaten alive in the mainstream or relegated to underground backpack rap if he didn't have that shot with Rocafella. Dude was food for the streets. He got saved by Beans, cousin Bang, etc. The era he came out in, weirdos weren't accepted like today. The way he's behaving now is who he's always been except now he doesn't HAVE to take advice and chill.

In my book he's a *** *** *****.

Last edited:
Kanye is a sucka that got protected while under Jay's wing who would've been eaten alive in the mainstream or relegated to underground backpack rap if he didn't have that shot with Rocafella. Dude was food for the streets. He got saved by Beans, cousin Bang, etc. The era he came out in, weirdos weren't accepted like today. The way he's behaving now is who he's always been except now he doesn't HAVE to take advice and chill.

In my book he's a *** *** *****.

This is so true. Kanye would've basically been Consequence.

He doesn't really have years to walk away. The man is pushing 40 and there's nothing cool about 40 year old rappers. I'm good with him walking away right now, Travis Scott %^*# been sounding better than his for a few years now.

Dude is literally driving himself mad forget age he needs help. And I don't understand why the hip hop rap community talks about age like it's important.

Last edited:
He doesn't really have years to walk away. The man is pushing 40 and there's nothing cool about 40 year old rappers. I'm good with him walking away right now, Travis Scott %^*# been sounding better than his for a few years now.

Dude is literally driving himself mad forget age he needs help. And I don't understand why the hip hop rap community talks about age like it's important.

Age is important. He's a grown *** man who acts ike a child. This isn't about hip hop. This is about being an *** hole

Kanye doesn't need help. He needs to be humbled.

Age is important. He's a grown *** man who acts ike a child. This isn't about hip hop. This is about being an *** hole

Kanye's fans are children trapped in grown men's bodies as well. He's gotten away with it because his dumb fans and brainless wife don't call him out on it

Brittany spears is doing shows in vegas making like half a mill a night. What the hell are yall talking about?

Her relevancy is out the window

Kanye himself has talked about how relevancy is just as important as having funding, the reevancy is what makes his product move. The funds are what provide the production of the product, and so on.

I think Ye was offered that same Vegas residency and he turned it down

if you want to listen to a crazy person  \who is surrounded by yes men be interviewed here ya go.

this dude is not very articulate, hes all over the place and cant form coherent sentences, he goes on different tandems and you can tell he feels like hes killin this interview.
laugh.gif

He was talking about age for being a artist which is not important at all. Some of the best artist today are old as dirt but the hip hop community hold their acts to a age limit.

Last edited:
Hes in the hospital? ???

For what??? Millionaireitis ????

Theres little kids who have a worse life than him and dont complain.

Man **** this dude man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom